It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Liberté! Égalité! Spécialité!

<span class="bold">Tooth and Tail</span>, a grimly satirical RTS about organized animal cruelty, is coming soon, DRM-free, to GOG.com.

Time to break the (food) chains! The War for Meat has thrown the animal kingdom into upheaval and everyone is out to subdue and consume their opponents. Customize your faction and lead an army of aggressive fuzzballs through procedurally generated maps to burn, gut, or blast the other woodland creatures into gooey pixels. Then you can go online and brutalize your friends' furry pets, unless they're willing to swing by for some couch split-screen play.

Watch the hairy trailer.
Post edited July 18, 2017 by maladr0Id
I am... intrigued...

Mainly by the universe because I don't care about RTS nor multiplayer only. :P

But nice universe!
Well, this looks very inte.... PIXELS... ah, shit.
high rated
Zoidberg: I am... intrigued...

But nice universe!
It's not Multiplayer only! There's an extensive single player campaign, I'm guessing between 10 and 20 hours. And all the maps are procedurally generated, so it's also super replayable.
Really hope there is a pig named napoleon in there.
The colour scheme looks quite good. Just whished the trailer showed a bit more gameplay.
It seems like a very good, fast, action oriented RTS. I watched gameplay of it sometime ago and it seems quite interesting. Though I wonder about replayability. Sure there are procedural maps but they aren't what makes RTS games fun. Need to see if there are more buildings, army options, campaign, etc.

Still a very interesting take on RTS. Price is supposed to be around 20-25$/€ on release.

Wishlisted.
ajschatz: It's not Multiplayer only! There's an extensive single player campaign, I'm guessing between 10 and 20 hours. And all the maps are procedurally generated, so it's also super replayable.
Is the Linux version going to be released on gog too?
Post edited July 14, 2017 by Matruchus
high rated
Matruchus: It seems like a very good, fast, action oriented RTS. I watched gameplay of it sometime ago and it seems quite interesting. Though I wonder about replayability. Sure there are procedural maps but they aren't what makes RTS games fun. Need to see if there are more buildings, army options, campaign, etc.

Still a very interesting take on RTS. Price is supposed to be around 20-25$/€ on release.

Wishlisted.
It's SUPER replayable. We have people in our private alpha community with over 1000 hours in the game so far. And the maps do in fact extend the playtime a lot... especially since the Single Player campaign uses that tech too!
Matruchus: Is the Linux version going to be released on gog too?
Yes!
Siegor: Really hope there is a pig named napoleon in there.
The colour scheme looks quite good. Just whished the trailer showed a bit more gameplay.
We've been streaming gameplay and development for a couple of years on our twitch channel. Go to twitch.tv/pocketwatch for hours of gameplay! (or drop by discord.gg/pocketwatch to chat with us devs!)
Post edited July 14, 2017 by ajschatz
Zoidberg: I am... intrigued...

But nice universe!
ajschatz: It's not Multiplayer only! There's an extensive single player campaign, I'm guessing between 10 and 20 hours. And all the maps are procedurally generated, so it's also super replayable.
LAN Support?
Any co-op multiplayer?
Yes!

Is the Linux version going to be singleplayer only or is it going to include full multiplayer support?
Post edited July 14, 2017 by Matruchus
Snake faction? Need to join Slitherin...
high rated
Matruchus: Yes!

Is the Linux version going to be singleplayer only or is it going to include full multiplayer support?
Everything!
Themken: Snake faction? Need to join Slitherin...
One of the cool design features of the game is that factions are 100% customizable. So rather than picking a race and having a preset list of units to build, you pick a faction (Longcoats, Commonfolk, the KSR, or the Civilized, this only determines your color and your commander), and then you pick 6 different units/defensive structures. Your opponent wont know what you have, so there's a lot of hiding and bluffing with your unit choices. It also means that every game will be different, given that the permutations of unit choices are huge.
Post edited July 14, 2017 by ajschatz
Breja: Well, this looks very inte.... PIXELS... ah, shit.
heh, to me, it looks more like pixelART this time! :D
Matruchus: Yes!

ajschatz: Everything!
Thank you for that, its very rare for a game to offer multiplayer support for Linux games on gog. Especially since there is no galaxy client yet for Linux. Thank you for very fast and precise answers. So is the campaing more procedurally based or is it based on prewritten storyline?
this looks awesome and reminds me of redwall. this'll likely be a day one buy for me.
Post edited July 14, 2017 by fortune_p_dawg
Hmm, I actually got a bit interested now. Will watch.