It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

150+ deals up to 85% off in the Most Wanted Games Sale

UPDATE: Still on the hunt? The Saints Row and Metro series just got added to our Most Wanted list for up to 75% off, so all you quality-seeking desperados know what to do!

Many out of ten gamers agree: a healthy wishlist is key to a happy lifestyle.
Case in point, we just launched a sale on over one hundred fifty of the most wishlisted games and DLC on GOG.COM.

That's not the only reason to have a wishlist – give a few pointers to your friends, family, and rich internet strangers; accidentally send it to all your contacts (oops); or if you're waiting for the sale, which you are, we'll let you know when it's time to spend some cash (it's now).

So what tops our community's wishlists?
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and expansions hold the #1 spot – grab the complete Game of the Year Edition at 60% off, or continue the story with Hearts of Stone or Blood and Wine both 50% off.
A close second – Planescape: Torment – the legendary RPG's Enhanced Edition is 67% off right now. Followed by the genre-defining Baldur's Gate II in third place – now at 75% off the Enhanced Edition.

The GOG.COM community has an excellent taste in games – the Most Wanted Sale also features Divinity: Original Sin 2 (-15%), Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (-35%), Darkest Dungeon (-60%), Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), SUPERHOT (-50%), Deus Ex (-85%) and over a hundred more up to 85% off!

Do right by your GOG.COM wishlist with the Most Wanted Games Sale, lasting until April 23, 10 PM UTC.
high rated
How on Earth does this constitute "granting thousands of wishes"? Or is there a massive giveaway yet to come later in the day?
Post edited April 16, 2018 by finkleroy
high rated
Lol, not a single game on my wishlist is on sale... FML XD
what time is ys8 coming out?
high rated
Seems like I have the wrong stuff on my wishlist :D
RIP my wallet
Apparently my taste in games is really damn peculiar, as barely a quarter of my rather long (62 games) wishlist is on sale. And as most of it is only 15-20% off, I'll sit this one out. Not a big deal though, I've got plenty of backlog.
high rated
How can The Witcher 3 hold the #1 wishlisted spot? The way that game has been discounted most people should already own it.
Awolnation: Lol, not a single game on my wishlist is on sale... FML XD
Same here XD
We are not crowd people ^^

Nice sale btw!
Post edited April 16, 2018 by Reglisse
moonshineshadow: Seems like I have the wrong stuff on my wishlist :D
You are not the only one :D
Haha, same here.
Breja: Apparently my taste in games is really damn peculiar, as barely a quarter of my rather long (62 games) wishlist is on sale. And as most of it is only 15-20% off, I'll sit this one out. Not a big deal though, I've got plenty of backlog.
Same for me with 72 games on the wishlist. Barely any discount.
high rated
It seems that most people want different games than me. I have 173 titles on my wishlist and only 12 of them are on sale. :(
low rated
deleted
Post edited April 16, 2018 by Fairfox
You just have a bad taste...
;p