It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Adol's got the island blues.

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA is available, DRM-free on GOG.com. Grab it now to get this DLC for free: Adol's Adventure Essentials, Laxia's "Eternian Scholar" Costume, a Mini Art Book, and a Soundtrack Sampler.
Ready for a new round of exciting, party-based trouble? Adol and co. get stranded on a mysterious island where ferocious beasts roam. When a blue-haired beauty starts calling to our hero in his dreams, it's time for them to build a village and set out to undo the island's curse.

Feeling overwhelmed? Give your characters a little boost with the Ultimate Resource Bundle DLC DLC.

The free DLC offer will last until April 23, 5pm UTC.
NISA taking the piss with a $30 DLC bundle... after all the fucking crap...
Finally. I hope everyone gets to enjoy this wonderful game. :)

Hopefully it performs the part too.
Third time's the charm, I guess.
I'll be interested to see how well this game is optimized for PC since my laptop can best be described as a potato. :P
astroclay: I'll be interested to see how well this game is optimized for PC since my laptop can best be described as a potato. :P
Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T7300 @ 2.00GHz, integrated Intel® graphics, total 3GB RAM but ~100MB reserved for the graphics. If yours is worse, I agree it is a potato.

-----------------------
Better very late release than never, I guess.
Post edited April 16, 2018 by Themken
£45 for the main game, £16 for a pack of DLCs. I should have put stab me in the eyes with needles on my wishlist as it appears to have been fulfilled.
Well, according to the steam boards the BGM doesn't run properly and skips and jitters. Doesn't seem like it's an isolated case, either.

EDIT: Port seems to be on par with NISA's usual efforts. Issues galore, despite the delays, and a sub-par port as well.
Post edited April 16, 2018 by vonHardenberg
*slow clap*

#FuckKon.... err #FuckNISA
deleted
vonHardenberg: Well, according to the steam boards the BGM doesn't run properly and skips and jitters. Doesn't seem like it's an isolated case, either.
Blargh!

I was hoping it was purely a potato issue.

I'm running an i7-7700 and GTX 1060 so, while it's not top of the line, it will play anything out today even a royal mess like Assassin's Creed: Origins (Not that I'd ever give Ubisoft another cent) and ridiculously high spec games like Final Fantasy XV (Denuvo, so not paying Square Enix for that one either, unless they release a patch to remove it) as well.

Hearing that, with my ridiculously slow internet plugging away at the download, I'm feeling compelled to visit the section on refunds to see if the counter started in September when I paid or today when I clicked "download" via the GOG Downloader (still faster than Galaxy, every time) after it finally launched.

Hopefully I can stick with never having refunded a game on GOG but if, after seven months of delays without me demanding my money back, there are bugs that cause playability issues when they've had enough time to fix it several times over..

Please, NIS, don't make me refund it. I'm hoping their GOG launch goes well, despite all the issues on the porting/localizing/publishing end, because I *REALLY* want Disgaea here. Of course, if it's that bad, Aksys did finally drop Tokyo Xanadu eX+ so I could still grab one of the two Falcom games that I haven't started on PC (or even finished since my Vita died on me) with that $60.
Cool
GOG.com: When a blue-haired beauty
Fairfox: o shucks
:-D

Thanks for today's laugh!
People on Steam already complaining that some dlc won't be available after the first week and "$2 for a costume?"
Fairfox: o shucks
Themken: :-D

Thanks for today's laugh!
Check "not bad at all" thread for a better one
Post edited April 16, 2018 by greeklover
Unsurprisingly, it's still a technical disaster. Not sure if I want to refund it or wait for it to get fixed... I mean, assuming NIS actually gets this thing in a decent state, I do want to have this on PC.