It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Melissa Etheridge - Like The Way I Do (1993) Köln, Germany - YouTube
Jack Garratt - "I Couldn't Want You Anyway" (Daytrotter version)
Obscura - Mortification Of The Vulgar Sun
Captain Freedom's Meta Mix Massive
Thanks for the Daytrotter link. :)
Global Capitalism: July 2018 Economic Update
gixgox: Thanks for the Daytrotter link. :)
And thank* you for the link to the godawful duck song a while back. :)

*or perhaps some other word...but definitely [something] you for it. ;P

On a more melancholy note -- there's a ton of good music to be found on Daytrotter, but as a service, it's a shell of what it once was. One used to be able to download mp3s of pretty much every session they released, for free (it was ad-supported), and then only with a paid subscription (but a subscriber could still download almost anything at no extra charge, which, for what they were charging for subscriptions, was still a good deal). But some months back, they turned it into a free, streaming-only service. And while listening to music for free is cool and all, as far as I can tell, there's not even any way to buy individual sessions now.
In other words, if you find a track on there that you really like, but the album version (or other commercially available versions) sounds very different, you're out of luck if you want to (legitimately) own a copy.
Since I only ever streamed stuff on there to evaluate whether or not I should bother downloading it to keep, the site is now almost entirely useless to me.
Sigh
Sorry about the rant. :|
At The Drive In - Mannequin Republic
Niky Nine - 909 & Heartbreak
Spell of the Moon (Synthwave - Outrun - Futuresynth Mix)
Halfway to crazy (Jesus and Mary Chain)
Ashens on shuffle.

But you can listen to Sailorwave II.
Mistercosmic: Halfway to crazy (Jesus and Mary Chain)
They still around?
I saw them play when I was in high school, twenty-five years ago.
Lord- Green Light
YouTube

Emeli Sandé - Read All About It (pt III)
Mistercosmic: Halfway to crazy (Jesus and Mary Chain)
tinyE: They still around?
I saw them play when I was in high school, twenty-five years ago.
I saw them live on stage last year in Berlin and just three weeks ago again at a music festival. Still my favorite band. Check out "The Jesus and Mary Chain - I Hate Rock'n'Roll, live @ Traumzeit Festival" on Youtube.