It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It started!
Ice Hockey World Championships!
Díky, drazí sousedé! :)
Attachments:
bob_bobek.png (169 Kb)
Went to a Candlelight: Coldplay vs Imagine Dragons concert. It was beautiful.
Watching one of scenes from movie Multiplicity forth clone.
Good hockey game played by Poland against Latvia.
I liked fighting spirit of both teams. Good luck, Latvia, in your future games!
Treated my Mom to a Mother's Day dinner. She drank a vodka-cranberry cocktail. It's rare that she drinks. It was funny to see her tipsy, while she repeatedly stated that she was not. xD After I paid the bill, the waiter handed a red rose to my Mom and wished her a Happy Mother's Day. I thought that was a nice gesture on the part of the restaurant. :)
Post edited 2 days ago by matterbandit
I got to see the northern lights, which is something that I never would have expected to happen considering that I live in California. It wasn't super dramatic because I'm in the suburbs and lots of light noise, but I still was able to see faint pink streaks in the sky.

The night sky has also been more of a dark sapphire blue the last three nights.
Worshipping at the Greek shrine of Hēdonismos. If it provides pleasure, then passionately embrace it with every fibre of your being!
Nothing really I guess.
Catventurer: I got to see the northern lights, which is something that I never would have expected to happen considering that I live in California. It wasn't super dramatic because I'm in the suburbs and lots of light noise, but I still was able to see faint pink streaks in the sky.

Oh, lucky you! :D I did not catch any of that where I live, but I would have loved to see them. My buddy whose cottage I visited a couple of days ago, he sent me photos of the aurora borealis created by the recent solar storm and the colours of his night sky were just gorgeous.
Catventurer: I got to see the northern lights, which is something that I never would have expected to happen considering that I live in California. It wasn't super dramatic because I'm in the suburbs and lots of light noise, but I still was able to see faint pink streaks in the sky.

matterbandit: Oh, lucky you! :D I did not catch any of that where I live, but I would have loved to see them. My buddy whose cottage I visited a couple of days ago, he sent me photos of the aurora borealis created by the recent solar storm and the colours of his night sky were just gorgeous.
My photos aren't really worth sharing. You can only barely make out the pink streaks in one, and everything just looks super washed out in the other. They're entirely for my own benefit and enjoyment. They're really terrible photos, but I get warm fuzzies just looking at them.
Catventurer: My photos aren't really worth sharing. You can only barely make out the pink streaks in one, and everything just looks super washed out in the other. They're entirely for my own benefit and enjoyment. They're really terrible photos, but I get warm fuzzies just looking at them.
Seeing the aurora borealis in person, like you did, is worth more than any photo taken. ;)
Several months ago I was happy having some dreams few couple of them about voice actress Kath Soucie including very horny very edgy dream about female astronomer Kasia Mazur from Kopernik Observatory & Science Center in USA.
Had the opportunity to take a driver's test for excavator and wheel loader (after having enough hours on the machines for years), and I passed.
Catventurer: My photos aren't really worth sharing. You can only barely make out the pink streaks in one, and everything just looks super washed out in the other. They're entirely for my own benefit and enjoyment. They're really terrible photos, but I get warm fuzzies just looking at them.
matterbandit: Seeing the aurora borealis in person, like you did, is worth more than any photo taken. ;)
I'm sure you will eventually though as it's generaly more visible from Canada.
Having an easy day at work - had to have an intern with me the whole day but the intern was really cool and did their job perfectly and was just nice to be around. It also meant less actual work for me so that was nice.