It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GitLab-PyCharm successful integration.
The Lions and the Browns won on the same day.
This is the first time I get to train myself using a bo staff. Although it is highly recommended to use a staff made out of rattan due to its resilience and the strength it bestows to the user due to its flexibility, the bo staff which I'm currently using is actually a bamboo. I had started my training with learning how to spin my bo staff using both of my two arms. The training however, did take quite a toll on my dominant hand as I had to rotate its wrist multiple times as well as coordinating it with my other hand.

Overall, I'm really happy about the whole thing.

P.S.: The only reason I started this is because the anime series Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night UBW both had inspired me to try getting my hands on a polearm. If you knew the anime, then surely you'd know which character successfully piqued my interest towards this type of weapon.

EDIT: It turned out that the reason why my dominant hand hurt so bad was because I was doing it wrong haha.
Post edited October 08, 2018 by Vingry
a free but quality dinner. Maybe
out by 12:08 am

everything is beautiful--perfect close

great drinks--awesome people

would close again 9/10 - IGN
Waking up next to my darlings and making pizza .
Seeing part of a Final Fantasy 2 (GBA) speedrun.

In this speedrun, the player bought 91 Teleport scrolls and used them to clear out many encounters. (This strategy is actually not possible on earlier versions of the game due to the inventory system working differently; you can't carry that many items, and you have to equip them (in the character's 2 miscellaneous item slots) before you can use them during battle.)
Vingry: This is the first time I get to train myself using a bo staff.
Does this one gang at school want you to join because you're pretty good at it?
being alive and well
dtgreene: Seeing part of a Final Fantasy 2 (GBA) speedrun.

In this speedrun, the player bought 91 Teleport scrolls and used them to clear out many encounters. (This strategy is actually not possible on earlier versions of the game due to the inventory system working differently; you can't carry that many items, and you have to equip them (in the character's 2 miscellaneous item slots) before you can use them during battle.)
I've found a Final Fantasy II (PSP) Speedrun (RTA) on YouTube, is that the one?
dtgreene: Seeing part of a Final Fantasy 2 (GBA) speedrun.

chevkoch: I've found a Final Fantasy II (PSP) Speedrun (RTA) on YouTube, is that the one?
No, it's actually one from a current marathon.
The VOD with this speedrun appears to be here:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/319918522

Note that this marathon (Speedrun Ragnorak) is still going on at:
https://www.twitch.tv/therpgvalkyries

(In fact, the VOD I linked to is the one that is currently growing.)

Edit: As of this post, there's a Final Fantasy Mystic Quest race going on.
Post edited October 08, 2018 by dtgreene
Vingry: This is the first time I get to train myself using a bo staff.
chevkoch: Does this one gang at school want you to join because you're pretty good at it?
Nonono.. This is still my first time. Heck, I just started today.
Finding an old PC I'd forgotten about when clearing out the shed, that my parents bought about 15 years or so ago, with Windows XP.

Along with the swanky new PC I bought a couple of weeks ago, I now have a "retro" gaming rig to enjoy for old games. :)
Getting fibre connection to the internet.
Themken: Getting fibre connection to the internet.
I have a fiber internet connection, too, but that fiber is cotton string.