It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare for a necromancer simulator where you control skeletons, zombies, orcs, harpies, elementals, and even robots!
Genre: Adventure, Simulation, Strategy
the basic concept reminds me of dominus, which somebody should dig out of the vaults. bought a big box copy a few years ago and did a quick playthrough, was still fun.

as for this, why are there pre-alpha screenshots for a game that comes out in july? (according to the steam page because gog people still don't know numbers and just put 'coming soon' everywhere).
I saw an early look at this game some time ago. Ended quite badly each time a large enemy group was discovered. Maybe it evolved into something nicer because it looks very interesting.
looks cool, what is with the release bombing of cool stuff today? I think there is something that got buried in the older news in the same day!?
Gameplay video from SplatterCat.