It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

That's really, REALLY, expensive.
Anothername: If you get a complete set of DoA5 with all DLCs you are at over 1000,- $ for one game (according to a few YouTubers I trust). Price tags like that do help me to reevaluate my desire for a next gen console :P
CharlesGrey: The price/ value ratio is definitely off, when you compare it to games such as Witcher 3 or the Souls series, which offer much more game content at reasonable prices.

But I figure people who like this genre usually only focus on one or two characters, especially if they play competitively. So if you enjoy a fighting game, and only buy the DLC for your favorite character(s), then you only spend a few bucks extra and it's going to be a significant boost to the entertainment value, while also supporting the devs and publisher, ensuring the release of more content and sequels. I think with this type of DLC you have to let go of the mindset that you can only enjoy the game once you have all of the available content.

Come to think of it, I just recently purchased some cosmetic DLC for Resident Evil 2 ( Remake ). I don't normally bother with that sort of thing, but I really enjoyed the game ( still do ), so it was mostly a way to say "thanks" for a great game, while adding a little extra value to the game itself. And I only picked an alternate outfit or two which I personally found appealing, not the entire range of available DLC.
Come to think of it I even do have DoA 5 for my XB360. Was fun playing once but it did not grabbed me for an unlocking spree like Soul Calibur 4 & 5 did. Even though the story campaign was better than SC4 and universes apart better than the piss poor excuse of a story campaign of SC5. Can't say its because of MTX though; too long ago and not sure why.

Love these types of games; but never really like to play them competitively. Probably because I'm not really good at them ;)