It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fel1: Hm, the Eurogamer 50% off thing doesn't work anymore, I wonder why? It says in Spanish it's not valid, I tried inputting it both with quotation marks and without them.
It's caps sensitive. You need to capitalize the E. Still worked for me when I tried an hour ago.
Fel1: Hm, the Eurogamer 50% off thing doesn't work anymore, I wonder why? It says in Spanish it's not valid, I tried inputting it both with quotation marks and without them.
It seems to be not valid since 0:01 AM GMT 8.2.2012 :(
PenutBrittle: It's caps sensitive. You need to capitalize the E. Still worked for me when I tried an hour ago.
Yep, not working atm. I supposed that they weren't suspecting so much interest :P
DodoGeo: I would be fun to see marines habla espaniol :)
thebum06: You can do that if you want to

It's a multi language version.
Wow.

That is. God. Awful.

I'll never understand why Spain Spanish voice actors fail so hard at showing any sort of emotion when they talk. :P
I don't understand a word, but it sounds like a Brazilian soap opera ;)
nagytow: I don't understand a word, but it sounds like a Brazilian soap opera ;)
They don't speak spanish in Brazil. Portuguese.
Is there any other place to get Silent Hill Homecoming (PC), digitally? The game is region locked on Steam, so i can't view it, not even the price.
wormholewizards: Is there any other place to get Silent Hill Homecoming (PC), digitally? The game is region locked on Steam, so i can't view it, not even the price.
I don't think so. The game requires Steam. :(
Your region didn't lock it for content, they did you a duty preventing you from experiencing that horribly buggy port.
wormholewizards: Is there any other place to get Silent Hill Homecoming (PC), digitally? The game is region locked on Steam, so i can't view it, not even the price.
Foxhack: I don't think so. The game requires Steam. :(
I don't understand why Konami games always have region restricted (for PC). The only Konami game that i can buy from Steam store is SAW. As for SH Homecoming, i just got an info that the game still sold at full price (USD40). It kinda surprise me considering the game is 4 years old, riddled with bug due to bad port and the most least liked game from the franchise.
thebum06: You can do that if you want to

It's a multi language version.
Foxhack: Wow.

That is. God. Awful.

I'll never understand why Spain Spanish voice actors fail so hard at showing any sort of emotion when they talk. :P
Seems only slightly less terrible than the Witcher 1 dub. Daaaaamn. French Geralt sounds considerably tougher.

Edit: Somehow put my text inside the quote post. Haha.,
Post edited February 08, 2012 by Luisfius
gyokzoli: I've got a 50% off Oblivion coupon for free if anyone wants it.
edit: Oh, oblivion... I thought it could be used on morrowind... thanks anyway :)
mefet: I live in Spain and didn't let me buy it. They cancelled the order after four hours.
lol??
Post edited February 08, 2012 by abolat
I believe they realized that people from all over the world were using the -50% off code to get Space Marine super cheap (I know a guy who bought a lot of keys). The code stopped to work yesterday afternoon.
Well if you can find someone in another region t buy it for you, then that is one way of getting it. If you have any other games you may be able to trade; lots of people got silent hill as holiday gifts during the X-mas event and they couldn't trade them away for the reasons you mentioned (bad port, buggy, etc).
nagytow: I believe they realized that people from all over the world were using the -50% off code to get Space Marine super cheap (I know a guy who bought a lot of keys). The code stopped to work yesterday afternoon.
thanks for the update
Post edited February 08, 2012 by abolat
abolat: Well if you can find someone in another region t buy it for you, then that is one way of getting it. If you have any other games you may be able to trade; lots of people got silent hill as holiday gifts during the X-mas event and they couldn't trade them away for the reasons you mentioned (bad port, buggy, etc).
nagytow: I believe they realized that people from all over the world were using the -50% off code to get Space Marine super cheap (I know a guy who bought a lot of keys). The code stopped to work yesterday afternoon.
abolat: thanks for the update
So there's no other way to get the game beside asking friends from Europe to buy it right? I can't see the game on other digital distributor such as Gamers Gate.
Then maybe i should opted for Alone in the Dark (2008) as an alternative. I'm need some 3rd person survival horror game, it's one of my favourite genre. But not many game from the genre available for PC today.
Post edited February 08, 2012 by wormholewizards