It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leroux: Rockstar games are also on sale on Nuuvem, and last I heard the store is now officially open to Europeans, too? I'm a bit wary though, as I also remember they often had "this product is not available in your region" on game pages, but now I can't seem to find any games that the site won't allow me to buy, it even offers Max Payne 1 to me, even though Steam doesn't sell it to Germans (for whatever reasons; AFAIK the ban was lifted a few years ago?). Does anyone outside South America or even in Europe or Germany have experience with buying Steam keys off the site? Is there a way to see whether the keys are region-locked?
What about Namco-Bandai and Warner Bros. games? They should have an "Unavailable" notice, instead of a price.
I bought Batman Arkham City GoTY for £3.74 last week via the Humble sale, the bundle stars batman pack, is tempting, but I have a feeling in my gut, that there will be a 'Humble batman bundle' soon.

all the best

[edit] if I bought this bundle, would I be able to giveaway Batman Arkham City GoTY, as I already own it?
Post edited September 26, 2015 by Cavenagh
Cavenagh: [edit] if I bought this bundle, would I be able to giveaway Batman Arkham City GoTY, as I already own it?
Yes, Bundle Star bundles have separate Steam keys for each game.
MacGameStore End of Summer Sale, Sept 24-30. Games 25%, 50%, and 75% off, too many games to list here.
Leroux: Rockstar games are also on sale on Nuuvem, and last I heard the store is now officially open to Europeans, too? I'm a bit wary though, as I also remember they often had "this product is not available in your region" on game pages, but now I can't seem to find any games that the site won't allow me to buy, it even offers Max Payne 1 to me, even though Steam doesn't sell it to Germans (for whatever reasons; AFAIK the ban was lifted a few years ago?). Does anyone outside South America or even in Europe or Germany have experience with buying Steam keys off the site? Is there a way to see whether the keys are region-locked?
Grargar: What about Namco-Bandai and Warner Bros. games? They should have an "Unavailable" notice, instead of a price.
Nuuvem seems to have changed this notice system: until a few weeks ago it indeed showed "Unavailable" instead of the price on the game page, as you write - now I get the "unavailabe"-notice only if I go to the checkout. Which is really stupid if you ask me (I was soooo happy to NOT see "Unavailable" when they had "Max Payne 3" for under 2 Euros last week - until I got to the checkout ...).
Geddes17: Nuuvem seems to have changed this notice system: until a few weeks ago it indeed showed "Unavailable" instead of the price on the game page, as you write - now I get the "unavailabe"-notice only if I go to the checkout. Which is really stupid if you ask me (I was soooo happy to NOT see "Unavailable" when they had "Max Payne 3" for under 2 Euros last week - until I got to the checkout ...).
Hmmm.... I have tried going to the checkout for quite a few games and they all mention as being unavailable in my country.
Geddes17: Nuuvem seems to have changed this notice system: until a few weeks ago it indeed showed "Unavailable" instead of the price on the game page, as you write - now I get the "unavailabe"-notice only if I go to the checkout. Which is really stupid if you ask me (I was soooo happy to NOT see "Unavailable" when they had "Max Payne 3" for under 2 Euros last week - until I got to the checkout ...).
Grargar: Hmmm.... I have tried going to the checkout for quite a few games and they all mention as being unavailable in my country.
Same for me. It seems that since people who are not from South America are officially "allowed" to buy from Nuuvem, there aren't many games left they/we *really* are allowed to buy. Especially the discounted games that are advertised in the newsletter seem to be mostly unavailable ...
Sounds like Nuuvem works differently in Germany than it does here is Oz. For us, if a game is unavailable to purchase, it does not show up at all. The only way to see them is by following a direct link to the specific game from another site. Even then, it says unavailable and there is no way to add it to the cart.
Grargar: What about Namco-Bandai and Warner Bros. games? They should have an "Unavailable" notice, instead of a price.
Ah, yes, the Batman games, for example, are indeed displayed as "unavailable" right from the start, as I noticed now, while the Max Payne and GTA games can be put in the shopping cart but are then displayed as unavailable before checkout. This is really silly. They officially open the store to the world and send me e-mail advertisement about games, allow me to put them into the shopping cart, only to tell me I can't buy them? When it was South America only, I ignored the store, now I strongly dislike it. :P
Leroux: Ah, yes, the Batman games, for example, are indeed displayed as "unavailable" right from the start, as I noticed now, while the Max Payne and GTA games can be put in the shopping cart but are then displayed as unavailable before checkout. This is really silly. They officially open the store to the world and send me e-mail advertisement about games, allow me to put them into the shopping cart, only to tell me I can't buy them? When it was South America only, I ignored the store, now I strongly dislike it. :P
There are a LOT of games that were previously available for purchase, but now display that silly "Unavailable in your country" notice upon checkout. Even games that did work before, like Anno 2070, Might and Magic X and the Witcher series. :P
Grargar: Hmmm.... I have tried going to the checkout for quite a few games and they all mention as being unavailable in my country.
Yes I have noticed the same thing with the recent changes. Normally if something was region restricted, it would mention it, such as with Hatred "Regions Available: This game can not be activated in Germany and Australia". Usually I use a VPN that shows me as coming from the USA to use Nuuvem and am wondering if I changed it to a South American country if it would work correctly.

If I had money I'd test a cheapo code to see if they are actually regionally restricted.
The Last of Us (PS3 Digital Download) is $10 on and [url=http://www.amazon.com/Last-Us-PS3-Digital-Code/dp/B00GGUVI5Y/ref=sr_1_1_twi_sof_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1443368539&sr=1-1&keywords=the+last+of+us]Amazon. Lowest price I've ever seen this game at.
New and great deal at IndieGameStand if you don’t own the game already on GOG:

Pay what you want: The Last Door – Collector’s Edition
Beat the Average: Supreme League of Patriots Issue 1

DRM-free. $1 minimum to qualify for a Steam key.
Post edited September 27, 2015 by Falkenherz
Falkenherz: New and great deal at IndieGameStand if you don’t own the game already on GOG:

Pay what you want: The Last Door – Collector’s Edition
Beat the Average: Supreme League of Patriots Issue 1

DRM-free. $1 minimum to qualify for a Steam key.
How scary is Last Door?
cecil: How scary is Last Door?
It has a great atmosphere, not pop-out scares. I wrote a review for it here: http://www.adventuregamers.com/articles/view/26769