It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: The Painscreek Killings
This is really recommended and it is a good price too. The devs are still trying to improve and they recently added Japaneselocationa and are planning to add other languages as well. Add to this that it can be played without the Steam client running after the download. :)
Grargar: Fanatical Slayer Bundle

Free
Spacecom

€1.05
Styx: Master of Shadows
Soulblight
The Mooseman
Carmageddon Max Damage

€5.19
Day of Infamy
Mordheim: City of the Damned
Savage Lands
The Sexy Brutale
Tropico 5
Sky Break
Super Cloudbuilt
Tower 57

€7.19
Medieval Kingdom Wars
Bombshell
Songbringer
The Lion's Song: Season Pass
The Painscreek Killings
The first tier is a must buy only because of Styx. It doesn't need steam to run. I have already played around 45% of the game in Linux through wine and without steam client installed.
MarkoH01: This is really recommended and it is a good price too. The devs are still trying to improve and they recently added Japaneselocationa and are planning to add other languages as well. Add to this that it can be played without the Steam client running after the download. :)
Saw this and added to my wish list!!!
MarkoH01: This is really recommended and it is a good price too. The devs are still trying to improve and they recently added Japaneselocationa and are planning to add other languages as well. Add to this that it can be played without the Steam client running after the download. :)
51nikopol: Saw this and added to my wish list!!!
Glad you even understood what I was typing seeing the extreme typos I made once again. Apologies. I really should try to type slower and be more concentrated.
murcielago: The first tier is a must buy only because of Styx. It doesn't need steam to run. I have already played around 45% of the game in Linux through wine and without steam client installed.
If I were going to be pedantic, Fanatical has Spacecom as the first tier, and Styx is in Tier 2 ;)
Hello, had a small question that I didn't want to create a new thread for. I'm new today and felt like playing an adventure game, so I bought The Blackwell Bundle (amongst 3 other games) on today's sale.

Now what game is the first of the series, I mean what is the right order to play? It's a bit overwhelming, thought I bought one game but got 4 instead! Thanks for reading, really looking forward using the GOG client and play lots of games :)
LauraEnDre: Hello, had a small question that I didn't want to create a new thread for. I'm new today and felt like playing an adventure game, so I bought The Blackwell Bundle (amongst 3 other games) on today's sale.

Now what game is the first of the series, I mean what is the right order to play? It's a bit overwhelming, thought I bought one game but got 4 instead! Thanks for reading, really looking forward using the GOG client and play lots of games :)
Hello.

The correct order is:
Legacy
Unbound
Convergence
Deception
LauraEnDre: Hello, had a small question that I didn't want to create a new thread for. I'm new today and felt like playing an adventure game, so I bought The Blackwell Bundle (amongst 3 other games) on today's sale.

The Blackwell games should be played in the following Order:

1. Legacy
2. Unbound
3. Convergence
4. Deception
5. Epiphany

Have fun, it's a great series.
Great! Thanks a lot for your replies Grargar and groundhog42.

Haven't played many games like this before but judging through the reviews, info and screenshots I'm really looking forward to play these.

Edit: just noticed you mentioned Epiphany, which wasn't included in the bundle so bought that one as wel :)
Post edited September 20, 2018 by LauraEnDre
LauraEnDre: Great! Thanks a lot for your replies Grargar and groundhog42.

Haven't played many games like this before but judging through the reviews, info and screenshots I'm really looking forward to play these.

Edit: just noticed you mentioned Epiphany, which wasn't included in the bundle so bought that one as wel :)
Well done. Those are all really good games - you won't be disappointed if you are into story focused games with great pixel arts and voice over. In general I never was disappointed with any Wadjet Eye game :)
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/the_painscreek_killings

Please vote if you like it, thank you.
LauraEnDre: Great! Thanks a lot for your replies Grargar and groundhog42.

MarkoH01: Well done. Those are all really good games - you won't be disappointed if you are into story focused games with great pixel arts and voice over. In general I never was disappointed with any Wadjet Eye game :)
Really enjoy the first one so far, can't say I've heard of Wadjet Eye before but they're on my radar now :)
Grargar: Fanatical Slayer Bundle
Mordheim: City of the Damned
Medieval Kingdom Wars
Well... that was enough for me. Anything else is just a bonus. As others have mentioned, this is better than all the Humble Bundles we've been getting for the last two years.

groundhog42: The Blackwell games should be played in the following Order:

1. Legacy
2. Unbound
3. Convergence
4. Deception
5. Epiphany

Have fun, it's a great series.
For real hardcore fans there is also Bestowers of Eternity - part one which is the first game in the series, kind of.

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/304/
MadalinStroe: Well... that was enough for me. Anything else is just a bonus. As others have mentioned, this is better than all the Humble Bundles we've been getting for the last two years.
If you bought the bundle, would you consider trading Tower 57? (Assuming you haven't redeemed/aren't planning to redeem it.)
Post edited September 21, 2018 by Grargar