It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

3rd stamp is out. I would suggest claiming Glass Masquerade and redeeming immediately.
greeklover: 3rd stamp is out. I would suggest claiming Glass Masquerade and redeeming immediately.
I bought it on sale a few months back - really enjoyed it. Much better than any other digital jigsaw game I've seen.

Highly recommend for anyone who likes jigsaw puzzles.
greeklover: 3rd stamp is out. I would suggest claiming Glass Masquerade and redeeming immediately.
bler144: I bought it on sale a few months back - really enjoyed it. Much better than any other digital jigsaw game I've seen.

Highly recommend for anyone who likes jigsaw puzzles.
I am quite pleasently suprised It's pretty darn hard even in the beginning but it is quite lovely :-)
Exactly what I did. Nice game - unfortunately it only runs with Steam or SSE though. Was hoping it would run without the client as well.
And it's gone.
Looks like anybody in a bad timezone (like say us Australians) won't be getting any of this latest batch of games.
MarkoH01: Those Steam keys from humble (Braveland, Meadows) mentioned above are useless if you have not revealed them. Humble just confirmed this to me. Just look:

"We apologize that we ran out of Braveland keys during our Gameification promotion. And we thank you for your feedback. We learned a lot from this year's End of Summer Sale. And we will be taking steps to ensure that situations like this do not happen again."

"So because you made a mistake I can say goodbye to Braveland and Meadows? Both are keys I received visiting your site and as a reward I was promised(!) those keys. I ended up with two keys I will now never be able to use? That's just great."

"Unfortunately, that is the case. We no longer have access to a supply of keys for both of the aforementioned free games. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. If you have any additional questions, please let me know."
Well then i should ask they remove tbe product from my keys list (since i tried to get one after the stock was already gone), and there's no use to have the game sitting in this list if they can't get more keys

Anyway, thanks for the information :-)

And for one of your previous post : it can take up to 4 open days (iirc) before to get a human answer (except for refund, it's really quick in this case). for the case of humble rewards i have no idea if the 4 days period applies since there's a deadline.
Post edited September 16, 2018 by DyNaer
DyNaer: And for one of your previous post : it can take up to 4 open days (iirc) before to get a human answer (except for refund, it's really quick in this case). for the case of humble rewards i have no idea if the 4 days period applies since there's a deadline.
Yes, I knew that. I simply mentioned that they did not reply yet to say that I cannot say more atm and not because I wanted to complain thet they did not reply. (In that case I would probably have used the word "ignored" ;)).
Post edited September 16, 2018 by MarkoH01
95% discount for We are the Dwarves
valid for one more hour and a half at the time of posting
MarkoH01: Those Steam keys from humble (Braveland, Meadows) mentioned above are useless if you have not revealed them. Humble just confirmed this to me.
I can send you my Meadow key if you want ?
MarkoH01: Those Steam keys from humble (Braveland, Meadows) mentioned above are useless if you have not revealed them. Humble just confirmed this to me.
MaxFulvus: I can send you my Meadow key if you want ?
That is very generous of you but I have to decline. The game is MP only so the only use I would have for it is to donate it to a giveaway. Thank you anyway.
MarkoH01: Those Steam keys from humble (Braveland, Meadows) mentioned above are useless if you have not revealed them. Humble just confirmed this to me. Just look:

"We apologize that we ran out of Braveland keys during our Gameification promotion. And we thank you for your feedback. We learned a lot from this year's End of Summer Sale. And we will be taking steps to ensure that situations like this do not happen again."

"So because you made a mistake I can say goodbye to Braveland and Meadows? Both are keys I received visiting your site and as a reward I was promised(!) those keys. I ended up with two keys I will now never be able to use? That's just great."

"Unfortunately, that is the case. We no longer have access to a supply of keys for both of the aforementioned free games. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. If you have any additional questions, please let me know."
Wow, what a bunch of liars. They even have the gall to give you the "As soon as we receive more keys, we will add them to this page and send you an email." message when in fact they are lying through their teeth.

I'll make sure to think twice every time I consider spending money over there. Don't make is seem as if all you have to do to get these games is "claim" them if I also have to immediately redeem the key especially if I can "claim" the reward after the keys have run out. I don't care if they have to buy every single one of the missing keys at full price, this is false advertising, plain and simple.

Good thing I redeemed Glass Masquerade as soon as I claimed it since it's actually a nice relaxing game with beautiful artwork.
Post edited September 17, 2018 by ZatEmerald
Apparently it's Divinity birthday: https://www.gog.com/promo/20180917_divinity_birthday

ZatEmerald: Wow, what a bunch of liars. They even have the gall to give you the "As soon as we receive more keys, we will add them to this page and send you an email." message when in fact they are lying through their teeth.

I'll make sure to think twice every time I consider spending money over there. Don't make is seem as if all you have to do to get these games is "claim" them if I also have to immediately redeem the key especially if I can "claim" the reward after the keys have run out. I don't care if they have to buy every single one of the missing keys at full price, this is false advertising, plain and simple.

Good thing I redeemed Glass Masquerade as soon as I claimed it since it's actually a nice relaxing game with beautiful artwork.
New Ownership.

Has definitely panned out not to be a good move (for customers).
ZatEmerald: Wow, what a bunch of liars. They even have the gall to give you the "As soon as we receive more keys, we will add them to this page and send you an email." message when in fact they are lying through their teeth.

wanderer_27: New Ownership.

Has definitely panned out not to be a good move (for customers).
So far I did not have any bad experiences with them -. even after tzhey have been taken over. This is the first time and unfortunately yesterday I received my third unredeemable key through stamps.

https://markoh01.lima-city.de/HB.JPG