It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

InkPanther: Apparently it's Divinity birthday: https://www.gog.com/promo/20180917_divinity_birthday
To amend the lack of offline patch for the last Larian's game ? / makes me ponder .....

MarkoH01: [quote_67529
So far I did not have any bad experiences with them -. even after tzhey have been taken over. This is the first time and unfortunately yesterday I received my third unredeemable key through stamps.

https://markoh01.lima-city.de/HB.JPG
Me neither, in fact it's much more devs which sometimes don't know how things are working...

HB's staff always presented some apologies in such cases.

seems i got lucky at least a braveland key, well now i have 2 to give away (since i got an extra one from another bundle), maybe i should send them to HB =D
Post edited September 17, 2018 by DyNaer
wanderer_27: New Ownership.

Has definitely panned out not to be a good move (for customers).
MarkoH01: So far I did not have any bad experiences with them -. even after tzhey have been taken over. This is the first time and unfortunately yesterday I received my third unredeemable key through stamps.

Hi MarkoH01, I managed to reveal my keys for Meadow, Braveland, and Slay.One and save them to a text pad before Humble took them down. If you'd like I can send them to you.
MarkoH01: So far I did not have any bad experiences with them -. even after tzhey have been taken over. This is the first time and unfortunately yesterday I received my third unredeemable key through stamps.

BenKii: Hi MarkoH01, I managed to reveal my keys for Meadow, Braveland, and Slay.One and save them to a text pad before Humble took them down. If you'd like I can send them to you.
Thank you very much - the generosity is very much appreciated. However I'll have to decline since the only reason I "wanted" those keys was to donate them. The only game I would be interested in would be Braveland but I already have this DRM-free. Again, thank you very much. And btw: just call me "Marko" :)
Post edited September 17, 2018 by MarkoH01
BenKii: Hi MarkoH01, I managed to reveal my keys for Meadow, Braveland, and Slay.One and save them to a text pad before Humble took them down. If you'd like I can send them to you.
MarkoH01: Thank you very much - the generosity is very much appreciated. However I'll have to decline since the only reason I "wanted" those keys was to donate them. The only game I would be interested in would be Braveland but I already have this DRM-free. Again, thank you very much. And btw: just call me "Marko" :)
Ok. No problem Marko. :)
Steam Game Bundles | Fanatical (was Bundle Stars)

Fanatical started their "Bundle Blast".
They offer several (13 at the moment) bundles, old and new. 2 of them are mystery boxes.
Post edited September 17, 2018 by gixgox
From Dust £1.75 €2 (-80%) uPlay key 24h left
https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/from-dust-uplay-key--2019-1
gixgox: Steam Game Bundles | Fanatical (was Bundle Stars)

Fanatical started their "Bundle Blast".
They offer several (13 at the moment) bundles, old and new. 2 of them are mystery boxes.
The Infinity Bundle ($3.49)

Fran Bow
Tharsis
Dex
Shelter 2
Epistory
Space Run
Skyhill
Deponia

Aspyr Pick a Mix ($12.99)

Pick any 3 of:
Bioshock Inf.
B.I Burial @ Sea DLC#1
B.I Burial @ Sea DLC#2
B.I. Season Pass DLC
Inner Space
Next Up Hero
Civ V
Civ V - Brave New World
Civ V - Gods and Kings
Civ BE
Civ BE - Rising Tide
Borderlands 2
BL 2 Season Pass
Geometry Wars 3
Star Wars Force Unleashed (USE)
SW Jedi Outcast
SW Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
SW KOTOR
SW KOTOR 2
SimCity 4 DE
Mafia III
Homeworld Remastered
Layers of Fear
Fahrenheit: IP

I think that's it.
The Real Fighting Bundle of Steam games
Pay $1.0 or more to get these Steam games

Steel Arena: Robot War
Stickman Fighting
Sea Battle: Through the Ages

Pay $2.99 or more to get this bundle full of Steam games before price increases and SAVE 96% OFF

Muay Thai Fighting
Unbroken Warrior
Last Alive
Heroes Of The Offworld Arena
Wrestlers Without Boundaries
Digital Dungeon
Sniper Squad Mission
Jurassic City Walk
Robot Fighting
In case you missed it the first time around, the Dollar Classics Bundle is back for one more month:
https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/dollar-classics-bundle

Pay $1 for the following 21 games:

Alien Rampage
Bubble Ghost
Central Intelligence
Chamber of the Sci-Mutant Priestess
Chaos Control
Daemonsgate
Drakkhen
ELF
Eternam
The Great Escape
Hostage: Rescue Mission
King's Table - The Legend of Ragnarok
Last Rites
Marco Polo
Mystical
Prophecy I - The Viking Child
Pushover
Sleepwalker
Spiritual Warfare & Wisdom Tree Collection
Tunnel B1
Where Time Stood Still
The Humble One Special Day Bundle

$1
Streets of Rage
Crazy Taxi
Binary Domain
OlliOlli2: Welcome to Oliwood (Also DRM-Free, also for Mac and Linux)

BTA
Surgeon Simulator: Anniversary Edition + Soundtrack (Also for Mac and Linux)
GRID 2 (Also for Mac)
Alha Protocol
Operation Flashpoint: Red River

$9
Stronghold Crusader 2 + Soundtrack
Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series (Also for Mac)

All games, aside the exception mentioned above, are only available as Steam keys.

Warning: Guardians of the Galaxy is only available in limited quantities.
Post edited September 18, 2018 by Grargar
MarkoH01: At least now they have added "while supply last". I still have to games in my library which I am unable to reveal and humble did not reply to my support request yet. I would not worry that much about "Murderous Pursuits". I've looked it up and it's actually only multi player based and the reviews were quite mixed so no ig loss imo.
For "Murderous Pursuits", you can play vs the AI , like "The Ship"

OFC, the game is certainly better in MP

But according to some posts, the AI is capable.

And after insisting the support offered me this game instead of Meadow. And yes i got the confirmation too they won't get more keys for those adversatived games !!!
Post edited September 19, 2018 by DyNaer
MarkoH01: At least now they have added "while supply last". I still have to games in my library which I am unable to reveal and humble did not reply to my support request yet. I would not worry that much about "Murderous Pursuits". I've looked it up and it's actually only multi player based and the reviews were quite mixed so no ig loss imo.
DyNaer: For "Murderous Pursuits", you can play vs the AI , like "The Ship"
Yes, I read this as well and my wording might have given the impression that you won't be able to play SP at all (if this should be the case I apologise). As you said, it is not the way it was meant to be played and the game will certainly make more fun in MP since it is focused on MP.

Congrats to getting a replacement key :)
Post edited September 19, 2018 by MarkoH01
A Fanatical 1-Dollar bundle for all couch warriors:

Dollar War Bundle | Steam Game Bundle | Fanatical

Civil War: 1861
Civil War: Bull Run 1861
Civil War: 1862
Civil War: 1865
Civil War: Gettysburg
Civil War: 1863
Civil War: 1864
Tank Battle: East Front
Tank Battle: Pacific
Tank Battle: Normandy
Tank Battle: North Africa
Tank Battle: 1944
Tank Battle: Blitzkrieg
Tank Battle: 1945

-----------------
And for the grease-monkeys:
Car Mechanic Simulator Bundle | Steam Game Bundle | Fanatical

Car Mechanic Simulator 2015 Bundle - 1 game + 6 DLC for € 1.89

These are the newest of currently 33 game bundles of Fanatical.
MarkoH01: Yes, I read this as well and my wording might have given the impression that you won't be able to play SP at all (if this should be the case I apologise). As you said, it is not the way it was meant to be played and the game will certainly make more fun in MP since it is focused on MP.

Congrats to getting a replacement key :)
the game is tagged with single player (not the tg added by users, but the one on the product by itself)
after that i looked in the subforum about the capacity of the AI.

Sure, it's aimed as MP, it's clear on the product page.
Post edited September 20, 2018 by DyNaer
Fanatical Slayer Bundle

Free
Spacecom

€1.05
Styx: Master of Shadows
Soulblight
The Mooseman
Carmageddon Max Damage

€5.19
Day of Infamy
Mordheim: City of the Damned