It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Breja: Yes, indeed, a football club hiring some guy was absolutely a breakthrough for humanity. I feel it important to stress that that is a completely sensible thing to say. Should anyone voice any disagreement with such a well reasoned argument their post should be deleted immediately.
Was just an example.

Loosen up, brother.

It's okay if you don't watch ball, just like it's okay not to like maths.
Judicat0r: I second that.
GeraltOfRivia_PL: That's not funny my posts are interesting

2009 because that was breakthrough year for humanity
because 12 year old xbox brats and mobilephone zombies headed towards critical mass.
Forgot to mention. Game pricing. I guess it is more affordable entertainment since ive been working all the time since then, however the pricing of games -- i used to pay what they were sold at (here games are usually $79.99 AUD - $90 AUD), maybe the value of games has dropped a ton for me, but the pricing unfortunately seems to have stayed at the same level. No longer want to pay high prices bandied around
Niggles: Forgot to mention. Game pricing. I guess it is more affordable entertainment since ive been working all the time since then, however the pricing of games -- i used to pay what they were sold at (here games are usually $79.99 AUD - $90 AUD), maybe the value of games has dropped a ton for me, but the pricing unfortunately seems to have stayed at the same level. No longer want to pay high prices bandied around
Some new games launch at a steep price, all the same (others do not). But also there is a very large backcatalog: the bargain bin is ever growing now. Moreover, there are lots of sales, and some games get discounts even at launch.

hah, live was good back then as a european, Brittain still was with us, central europe was still central europe... i belief it to be the gaming year of mass effect 2? and euhm East India Company, i imagine how a game such as EIC released today would bring much turmoil with it, did dawn of war 2 also not release in that year ... and Shogun 2 maybe? Big hits under the sega banner

if i open galaxy and check out 2009 i see

oooh Gratutious space battles ... biggest indie game ever !!
defense grid
Empire total war
Dawn of war 2 ( at least got that one right )
Mass Effect
Kings Bounty ( the legend )
Fantasy War
also medieval total war 2 ( i thought that to be 2007 but maybe a dlc ? ) ooh wait nvm, before 2010 a whole decade is grouped

and why am i even responding to such a stupid question anyway?

sorry

i am idiot
Zimerius: 2009

hah, live was good back then as a european, Brittain still was with us, central europe was still central europe... i belief it to be the gaming year of mass effect 2? and euhm East India Company, i imagine how a game such as EIC released today would bring much turmoil with it, did dawn of war 2 also not release in that year ... and Shogun 2 maybe? Big hits under the sega banner

if i open galaxy and check out 2009 i see

oooh Gratutious space battles ... biggest indie game ever !!
defense grid
Empire total war
Dawn of war 2 ( at least got that one right )
Mass Effect
Kings Bounty ( the legend )
Fantasy War
also medieval total war 2 ( i thought that to be 2007 but maybe a dlc ? ) ooh wait nvm, before 2010 a whole decade is grouped

and why am i even responding to such a stupid question anyway?

sorry

i am idiot
My question is ok

Your answer is fascinating thank you

Woudld you consider that year to be a good one?
Why is your question oke?

there have really not been any huge advancements outside pubg .....

i can't remember any big release either from that year ( i say release but i mean change or something new )

consoles changed in 2013 i belief .... ( me 3 was an exclusive right? )

either the year meant something special for you ... you became a gaming adult or something but to, uhm, objective eyes the year seems to be randomly chosen ... almost like an answer from a girl your chasing only you manage to come over as a male and .. anyways i'm into this to deep, at least you perform your job as provider pretty oke.... questions bordering on stupidity wich seem to attract a large enough folk to keep the forum interesting

but yea , Dawn of War 2 and gratuitious space battles + a salary raise meant 2009 was one of my most addictive gaming years ever..... imagine every wkend ending with the remaining underwear of call girls, paper containers with traces of something unmentioned... liquor, and that one friend who much to your surprise still didn't leave and is still in front of the window where you seem to remember him in the same spot as right before you passed out
Post edited February 05, 2021 by Zimerius
Zimerius: live was good back then as a european, [...] central europe was still central europe...
What happened with central Europe? :-O
Zimerius: live was good back then as a european, [...] central europe was still central europe...
Carradice: What happened with central Europe? :-O
eastern europe still being that confirmed to the made agreements that it would serve as a bufferzone .. or maybe partial buffer for Russia and how europe would not come any step closer to that border so everyone in the red zone could feel save about how their independence was granted without any so called interference from europeans pumped up crusade against anything that they did not think was holy enough ...

i mean cmon man .... getting every state you can think of inside the EU and having those ridicilous rules how people with a working license can work for the salary state that counts in their country is just insane ....

all because of blue wanting to pester red into spoiling blue's elections!!!!