It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Are you ready for a first-person survival horror? Jack Holmes: Master of Puppets is now out, with a -25% launch discount until May 3rd, 7 AM UTC!

Embark with Jack Holmes in a macabre story of living puppets, uncontrolled animatronics and more nightmarish beings through places as strange as a house where experiments are done with children, some mines full of huge spiders or a terrifying amusement park while you do everything to survive. You'll also have to manage the bullets and first aid kits you find... oh, and don't forget to get on the rides!

Now on GOG!
Okay, I tried this game now and I just can't play it.

It's one of those "gems" where you can't remap the movement keys, it's ALWAYS WASD and since I play left-handed, there's no way to control this.

Another bad news is that there's no saving except on save points. You have to choose one of 3 save slots when you start the game.

The character moves pretty sluggish, I can't imagine the combat to be fun like that (I haven't encountered enemies in my short test play).

The graphics aren't bad for an indie game like this but since I can't play the game I'll have to refund it. Well, it was worth a try.

edit: Oh, and the menus looks extremely cheap, standard system fonts, classic oldschool checkboxes, boring colors, etc...
Post edited April 29, 2024 by Atreyu666