It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster is now available, DRM-free.

S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster is the new edition of the challenging classic strategy game S.W.I.N.E! The filthiest of all wars between the Rabbit and the Pig armies is a sophisticated real-time strategy with completely revised textures, detailed unit models, a 16:9 adapted interface.
falloutttt: So, how's the game, dear comrades ?

The old game was quite awesome, back in the days. But I don't trust this devs today much. So waiting for comments and reviews.
MartiusR: It's very close to original, to be honest. Sadly, there is again no skirmish mode with AI, for single player there are only campaigns, just like in original game.

It seems to be identical in most cases, aside from slightly improved graphics. AI seems to be a bit more aggresive in campaigns, but usually it behaves in similar way (e.g. you can easily destroy entrentched tank with artillery and it won't even try to move).

Original SWINE was a great game, so this one is good either, but as a remaster... Let's say that it's not making incredible impression. I didn't try multiplayer, so my experience is basing only on SP mode.
Yeah, I'm mostly into SP as well.

Thanks a lot for the info, comrade. It's good to hear.
Crosmando: Gameplay looks cool, shame I'm not really into comedy-style games
drewpants: But you have a RA2 unit as your avatar... *brain melts*
I wouldn't call RA2 comedy, just campy, RA3 on the other hand...
interesting tbh, I might give this a shot later on in the year after I get some more free time and finish my backlog.
drewpants: But you have a RA2 unit as your avatar... *brain melts*
Crosmando: I wouldn't call RA2 comedy, just campy, RA3 on the other hand...
Magazines where calling RA camp back in the 90's, RA 2 is up a notch from that. Just my opinion, but I thought RA 2 was a horrible break from the feel of the other games.