It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As gaming changed through the generations so did the consoles that brought us loads of fun. Do you remember all those cool gaming sessions with friends on your parents’ sofa in the living room? It’s time to revisit those nostalgic, carefree times on your PC!

1. The third generation of consoles – check the classics from 8-bit machines like Famicom:

Metal Gear (-30%)
Konami Collector's Series: Castlevania & Contra(-30%)

2. The fourth generation of consoles – revisit gems from 16-bit devices such as Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, and Neo Geo:

SNK 40th Anniversary Collection (-70%)
Disney Classic Games Collection (-50%)
FATAL FURY SPECIAL (-70%)

3. The fifth generation of consoles – discover games from the 32-bit and 64-bit era:

Doom 64 (-75%)
Pandemonium! (-86%)
Panzer Dragoon: Remake (-90%)

More cult games (also from the fifth and sixth generation of consoles) await you in our special Summer Sale collection. Check it out, relive the fun from the past and pass on your favorite titles to the next generation of gamers.
GOG.com: As gaming changed through the generations so did the consoles that brought us loads of fun. Do you remember all those cool gaming sessions with friends on your parents’ sofa in the living room? It’s time to revisit those nostalgic, carefree times on your PC!
I couldn't reach the sofa, the cable has only 1.2m and I sat on the carpet. ^
My console was great for the start and I didn't want to upgrade, after a few years most of my colleagues have ps1 (not one) with cables reaching the sofa... We played Abe and Tomb Rider and Duke Nukem, and Gran Turismo and Tekken but I liked to come back to my clone (poor boy) of Nes and keep playing Dizzy games, Micromachines, Mario, Contra, Tanks, Cliffhanger, Mortal Kombat, Poyan, Tanks, Jungle Book, Bomberman, Pacman, Pinbal... Etc...
Not sure of the point... But I like video games ❣️☺

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/are_you_feeling_dizzy
I'd buy the Disney stuff if the DOS versions were included.
GOG.com: As gaming changed through the generations so did the consoles that brought us loads of fun. Do you remember all those cool gaming sessions with friends on your parents’ sofa in the living room? It’s time to revisit those nostalgic, carefree times on your PC!

1. The third generation of consoles – check the classics from 8-bit machines like Famicom:

Metal Gear (-30%)
Konami Collector's Series: Castlevania & Contra(-30%)
Talking about Konami... any news on the Metal Gear Solid 2 situation?
They removed it from the stores for a while now.
I fear this game will never come back to the stores the way things are going with Konami.
high rated
GOG.com: 3. The fifth generation of consoles – discover games from the 32-bit and 64-bit era:
Would be nice to also have the original ROMs included here, just saying...

IMHO all console PC ports of older games should come with the original console ROMs. It would certainly help sales with us emulation nutjobs.
The SNK collection has Crystalis, one of the best "Zelda Clones" I've played. (It's OK to cheat experience at a couple points when you reach level gating to your progress.)
GOG.com: Do you remember all those cool gaming sessions with friends on your parents’ sofa in the living room?
Yes, except the sofa-part - we always sat on the floor/carpet, most probably too close to the tv.

Hope gog is able to bring more of those classics here, maybe from capcom or Konami ?
Post edited June 23, 2022 by DerBesserwisser
Panzer Dragoon Remake is the real big deal IMHO
Hoping for PD R 2
And of course Doom 64 good release at good price as it was for Heretic/Hexen, they just like keeping us waiting.
Post edited June 24, 2022 by Dogmaus