It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Frontier Hunter: Erza's Wheel of Fortune (In Development)

Updated to 0.8.091 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

No changelog.
Post edited April 19, 2024 by Hustlefan
high rated
A new update for Diluvian Ultra has been released (Offline & GOG Galaxy).

v3.4.50 (April 19, 2024)
• fixes for quitting the game too fast after using a waystone and or end stone
• new and improved score screen
• improvements to level geometry in C01L01
high rated
Stardew Valley

Updated to 1.6.5.24110.6670590629 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

Changelog from SteamDB:
1.6.5 patch notes

After quickly fixing a few issues with 1.6.4, we are now on 1.6.5.
This one fixes a rare crash that could happen in the mines.
It should also help with some people who use mods that were having trouble loading their saves after 1.6.4.

Bug fixes:

• Fixed crash when loading dark mine levels in some cases.
• Broken villager NPCs (usually due to a removed mod) are now deleted on load. They'll respawn when they're re-added to the data.

Thank you
-Ape
high rated
Factory Town

Updated to 2.1.8 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

No changelog but it seems to be a fix for an issue where houses became invisible.
high rated
Hustlefan: Factory Town

Updated to 2.1.8 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

No changelog but it seems to be a fix for an issue where houses became invisible.
Posted in the game's sub forum:
Developer here - The issue should now be fixed in 2.1.8, which I just released on GOG.

Sorry for the delay - I'm not on these forums actively and I didn't know about the problem until recently. Thanks to Inocuo for bringing it to my attention!

The cause is that my computer hard drive suddenly failed several months ago, and when reinstalling all my software & reloading projects, I had used a newer version of Unity than Factory Town was originally built in. Well, something happened during the migration process between versions that caused the internal references to specific House models to break. I have absolutely no idea why only these references broke! But it was also a silent failure so I didn't know it had happened. These broken references caused these House renders to be missing from the game. Then I made a very small change to the GOG version and published it, not knowing it included this new bug.

So it should be fixed now, let me know if you have any further issues.
high rated
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition

Updated to 88.8193.36-13 for Windows and Mac.

Changelog from SteamDB:

Small lighting crash fix

Hey there everyone! We're releasing a small fix:

• Fixed a crash caused by static lighting on certain tilesets, as mainly seen with the Toolset.
high rated
UFO ROBOT GRENDIZER – The Feast of the Wolves

Added Japanese dub.

Changelog from SteamDB

Hello Earth Defenders,

At last, the wait is over!
Japanese is now available in UFO ROBOT GRENDIZER - The Feast of the Wolves!
Post edited April 20, 2024 by kjk81
high rated
AI War 2

Standalone installer updated: [Windows, Linux, Mac] 5.596a ⇒ 5.597.
5.597 Sidekick Bits
(Released April 20th, 2024)

⯈ Dark Zenith Sidekick
• Doombombs no longer join fleets
• Tweak the Epistyle hacking text
• Nerfs to the Nadir
high rated
Tunguska: The Visitation

Updated to 1.82-3

Changelog from SteamDB:

Update 1.82-3 Patch Notes

• While using Auto-Aim or Gamepad control scheme, if you aim down sight and locks onto an enemy, you can adjust how high you are aiming using mouse wheel or Right Stick up/down

• Improved the error message for when you try to save while near enemies.

• Armor insertions will now have a durability of 20 instead of 10

• When shooting at mutants with silenced weapon/melee while undetected, different mutants will behave differently. Bigger mutants or NG+ elite mutants will alert team mates, and smaller ones will not.
high rated
AI War 2

Standalone installer updated: [Windows, Mac] 5.597 ⇒ 5.597a.

No Changelog
high rated
Kingdoms and Castles

Windows and Mac updated to 122r2a

Changelog of Steam 122r1:
Hi Everyone,

Quick update for you today - we're excited to announce we're now Steam Deck Verified!
The game should now run great, look great, and control great on the Steam Deck.

While we've been focusing on the console ports for Kingdoms and Castles and on our new game Nova Roma, we've still been monitoring your feedback and bug reports and have implemented a bunch of much requested improvements and fixes.

Improvements

- Allow carts and ships to deposit resources at stockpiles and docks even if those buildings have their desired amounts set to zero.
- Allow carts to pick up and drop off from swineherds and fishing huts
- Reduced cost of the Well
- Reduced cost of Transport Ship
- Increased radius of the Large Fountain
- In gamepad controls, disallow selecting empty tile when units are selected.
- Optimize catapult target finding
- Increase camera zoom range during map select
- Increase favor gained when you humor the AI during the joke conversation

Fixes

- Fixed issue in gamepad controls where building selection did not clear unit selection
- Fixed input issue on Steam Deck when using Steam Dock and starting the game with a keyboard and mouse where the game would get stuck in gamepad control mode.
- Fixed issue where fires could start too soon if playing with AIs
- Fixed person UI and transport ship/cart UI being too small on Steam Deck
- Fixed rare bug where AI units could get stuck unloading and loading their troops
- Fixed bug where damage calculations for archer units with only the general still alive were wrong
- Fixed bug where 'Clear Map' on the map edit mode wouldn't clear fish
- Fixed performance issue with UI when looking at an AI owned island
- Fixed issue where catapults would stop auto targeting
- Other small fixes

Also, while we're on the topic of gamepads, we're excited to announce Kingdoms and Castles will be coming to Xbox Series S/X/One ... today!
If you've got friends with Xboxes who wanted to try the game, this would be for them! We'll have more news on other platforms in the future.

Thanks for being fans! And thanks for all your feedback and bug reports!

Until next time,
-Pete, Michael, & Sam
high rated
Tunguska: The Visitation

Updated to 1.82-3_1

Changelog from SteamDB:

Quick Bug Fix

I apologize for all the updates lately. I'm trying to get the game to a stable state so that I can work on the engine upgrade to Unity 2018, which is going to be a huge mess due to the new prefab system it introduced, but I can't get away with that!

This little update is to fix a bug where in the main menu, when you run the game the first time, the options page values are all showing as resolutions. This is due to me translating the option values.

Thank you!
high rated
Through the Ages

Standalone installer updated: [Windows, Mac] 2.19.989 ⇒ 2.19.993.
Patch notes 2.19.993
• colonization bug fixed
• crash fixes
high rated
Unreal Lust Theory (In Development)

Updated to 0.3.4 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

Latest changelog from SteamDB:
Unreal Lust Theory v0.3.1 Patch Notes

Greetings everyone!

We've wrote down all of your much-needed feedback and ideas, and we've begun implementing them after a short, but necessary break. Thank you so much for your invaluable support; we truly appreciate each and every one of you! While there are still a few more issues to address, such as the save option, but for it we need to re-do whole main menu (which will take some time), we're excited to share this update with you:

NOTE: Price of the game with this update won't change.

Improvements:

• Fixed clipping issues in animations.
• Added keybindings; now all controls except for the default skip dialogue (left ctrl) can be customized to your preference.
• Added 96+ images for keybindings, allowing your controls widget to display any key you've inserted or changed (images are for US layout).
• Updated the appearance of default push and normal controls.
• In Drone mode, right-click now displays the exit option for push scenes, replacing the previous ESC key function.
• ESC key now functions to exit windows; no need to click exit with the mouse.
• ENTER key works now when entering names, you don't need to click accept anymore
• SANDBOX mode can now be played only using the keyboard.
• Implemented community-suggested feature: the punching bag now reacts to punches, with added physics.

Bug Fixes:

• Resolved mouse sensitivity and mouse invert issues.
• Fixed inability to exit Quest Journal with ESC key.
• Addressed instances of getting stuck in Elizabeth's room.
• Fixed mouse locking in-app, ensuring the mouse remains within the monitor screen.
• Corrected issue where mirrors on medium graphics did not display walls.
• Adjusted UI scaling.
• Improved functionality of leaving dialogues without requiring additional input (note: first dialogue with Jessica cannot be skipped, as she needs to provide a quest).
• ESC key in push scene now properly exits to the pause menu.
• Fixed inability to open or close the garage door.

Localization:

Fixed words and sentences for reported languages only. Updated languages: French, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Indonesian, Polish, Portuguese - Brazilian, Portuguese - Portugal, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Ukrainian.

Upcoming Features:

• Cum inside and outside animations and fluids are currently in progress; expect to test them out in approximately one more week.
• sexy clothes for girls are in the making, more info coming soon
• new Main Menu and controller support, more info coming soon
• Updates on other characters will be revealed in the next update

Community Feedback:

We want to extend our heartfelt gratitude to our amazing community for their invaluable feedback and support. We couldn't do any of this without you! Your passion and enthusiasm continue to inspire us every day, and we're committed to delivering the best possible gaming experience for all of you. Together, let's make Unreal Lust Theory the ultimate gaming experience!

As always, if you encounter any issues or have suggestions for future updates, please don't hesitate to reach out to us on our official Discord server or our Community hub.

Happy gaming!
ULT team!
high rated
Underground Blossom

Standalone installer updated: [Windows, Mac] 1.1.9 ⇒ 1.3.
Underground Blossom - Update 1.1.11 - The Lab

In celebration of our 9-year anniversary as Rusty Lake, we have a major Underground Blossom update introducing a new metro station filled with brand-new playable content available now!

⯈ Patch Notes 1.1.11
• New secret level: The Lab - Research Facility - Watch our latest trailer closely for more hints on what metro to board for this secret station!
• Small bug fixes