It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MobiusArcher: Gun?
Yes Sir.

Not a bad game if you can get over how sloppy some of the design seems, like the fact that they evidently only spent ten minutes working on the towns. :P
Post edited July 05, 2018 by tinyE
tinyE: Not a bad game if you can get over how sloppy some of the design seems, like the fact that they evidently only spent ten minutes working on the towns. :P
Never played it, but I remember it being very well liked. By real people at least. I don't know what the professional reviewers thought about it.

New game.
Attachments:
tinyE: Not a bad game if you can get over how sloppy some of the design seems, like the fact that they evidently only spent ten minutes working on the towns. :P
MobiusArcher: Never played it, but I remember it being very well liked. By real people at least. I don't know what the professional reviewers thought about it.

New game.
Huh, I didn't know they did a new Road Rash. Google says Road Rash 2016.
kalirion: Huh, I didn't know they did a new Road Rash. Google says Road Rash 2016.
Very good guess, but its not actually Road Rash.
kalirion: Huh, I didn't know they did a new Road Rash. Google says Road Rash 2016.
MobiusArcher: Very good guess, but its not actually Road Rash.
Oops, the youtube video was called "Road Rash 2016", but seems it's Road Redemption?
kalirion: Oops, the youtube video was called "Road Rash 2016", but seems it's Road Redemption?
Yea, thats the one.
Heh, that should teach me to actually click through to the page instead of just looking at the picture.

Anyway, next one:
Attachments:
cavestory.jpg (330 Kb)
kalirion: Heh, that should teach me to actually click through to the page instead of just looking at the picture.

Anyway, next one:
It reminds me of "Axiom Verge". I'm sure it's not, but it somehow tickles my memory. I have seen it recently.
kalirion: Heh, that should teach me to actually click through to the page instead of just looking at the picture.

Anyway, next one:
phandom: It reminds me of "Axiom Verge". I'm sure it's not, but it somehow tickles my memory. I have seen it recently.
You're right, it's not Axiom Verge :)
kalirion: You're right, it's not Axiom Verge :)
Nope, it's one of the Cally's Caves, dunno which one.

*checks Steam...*

Judging by the UI, looks like it's Cally's Caves 3. :)
kalirion: You're right, it's not Axiom Verge :)
muntdefems: Nope, it's one of the Cally's Caves, dunno which one.

*checks Steam...*

Judging by the UI, looks like it's Cally's Caves 3. :)
You got it, your turn!
Alright, new one!
Attachments:
abduction.png (351 Kb)
I want it to be a remake of Cosmic Ark, but that'll never happen :(
Post edited July 06, 2018 by MobiusArcher
MobiusArcher: I want it to be a remake of Cosmic Ark, but that'll never happen :(
Hahahaha, no it isn't. :P
Is it Milkmaid of the Milky Way?