It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Speaking of which, the Irish Mob just burned down my house. Gotta run.
Why did they do that? Did you serve watered whisky?
tinyE: Speaking of which, the Irish Mob just burned down my house. Gotta run.
Lifthrasil: Why did they do that? Did you serve watered whisky?
It goes back to a jewelry heist. I made them take the fall for it.
Lifthrasil: Why did they do that? Did you serve watered whisky?
tinyE: It goes back to a jewelry heist. I made them take the fall for it.
I hope you at least still have your jewels!
tinyE must be talking about some game, perhaps Mafia 2.
Themken: tinyE must be talking about some game, perhaps Mafia 2.
yeah
though a hunting shed burned down here about three years ago.
Post edited December 12, 2018 by tinyE
bonzer: The staff at GOG are keeping the channels clear for thew announcement of SKYRIM tomorrow! No word yet on the sale opening time, but Skyrim will be at 90% reduction for the first 30 mins.
is a joke??
I was thinking the Thanksgiving / Black Friday sale was the Winter / Christmas sale just because it was so big (and that's usually when people start buying Christmas junk). Barring that I was thinking they were waiting n all the other sales to time out - or at least the preorder sale so hey don't get overshadowed. I wouldn't be surprised if such deals are part of the agreement between them and the dev's/publishers.
Post edited December 12, 2018 by jmcentire
The Steam winter sale starts Dec 20th. GOG wisely has its sale before Steam, and GOG sales are about a week long. So my guess is the next couple of days.
this thread makes me remember that picture with dog sitting on the middle of room full of fire, saying "its fine". Literally what happens now on gog forums - people begs for sale for like 3 days, harder and harder with each hour, while gog team remain silent
Gekko_Dekko: this thread makes me remember that picture with dog sitting on the middle of room full of fire, saying "its fine". Literally what happens now on gog forums - people begs for sale for like 3 days, harder and harder with each hour, while gog team remain silent
Except that they haven't remained silent:
As for some details what’s ahead of us – you know you can expect one more major sale on GOG.COM by this year’s end. A big part of the work of our design and development teams was devoted to making it great, so expect improvements from the sales mentioned above, like front page featuring, better recommendations and more – I don’t want to spoil too much, you'll see it for yourself soon. Some things probably won’t be ready for Winter Sale, but they will still come.
The sale will be here when it'll be here. Getting it right is undoubtedly more important than getting it swift. I somehow rather doubt that there's many here who don't have enough of a backlog of unfinished games to be able to tide themselves over for a few days. :)
Bluddy: The Steam winter sale starts Dec 20th. GOG wisely has its sale before Steam, and GOG sales are about a week long. So my guess is the next couple of days.
First GOG Winter Sale was 3 weeks long. Let's hope this year will be at least 2 weeks, like the previous one.
Is it true that skirym will have a 90 percent discount the first half hour?
StrongSoldier: Is it true that skirym will have a 90 percent discount the first half hour?
They did retweet that one idiot with my user name(def not me btw :D )
Sorry guys, GOG handed me the winter sale for safekeeping and I lost it.
StrongSoldier: Is it true that skirym will have a 90 percent discount the first half hour?
Of course it's not true. GOG could only afford such a discount for the first 15 minutes.