It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

karnak1: Strange how people keep talking about Skyrim and no-one mentions that Half-Life's 1+2 have been released.
Lifthrasil: Pshaw. Those are old. I'm playing Half Life 3 right now. Though I am really waiting for that Portal 3 release which will come on Christmas.
Half Life 3 what? I was just gifted a free copy of Bannerlord to my GOG account. Downloading it right now.
Getcomposted: Aaargh. 12 minutes past 2 in the UK. Where are yoooouuuu, Winter Sale?
It probably got lost trying to navigate GOG's site.
In meantime:

https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/requests/348871
Getcomposted: Aaargh. 12 minutes past 2 in the UK. Where are yoooouuuu, Winter Sale?
He's working on the new web design. He'll come back soon™
"Oops"
Start the sale Linda.

Linda, start the sale; it's time.

Linda. Linda!

Linda?
I think my F5 key stopped working. :p

Probably in less than 3 hours from now? xD
Perhaps Thronebreaker failed so hard that GOG can't afford a Winter Sale anymore?
Lifthrasil: Perhaps Thronebreaker failed so hard that GOG can't afford a Winter Sale anymore?
But then, where's the weekly?
Lifthrasil: Perhaps Thronebreaker failed so hard that GOG can't afford a Winter Sale anymore?
BeatriceElysia: But then, where's the weekly?
The Winter Sale is coming soon. Maybe just not today.
They gave me generic reply. It's not a technical fluke, it's intended not to have sale today.
Big sales usually start at 17:00 of my local time if I remember correctly, now is 15:33. Which doesn't mean anything. *shrug*
InkPanther: Big sales usually start at 17:00 of my local time if I remember correctly, now is 15:33. Which doesn't mean anything. *shrug*
AFAIK all big sales start at 15:00 Polish local time.
no big sale today. Hope tomorrow or after tomorrow.
wah wah