It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New bonus at $12,000: The Metabaron Vol. 1-6
To celebrate (?) the release of the film Scoob today, DC is giving away hundreds of Scooby Doo comics. Kindle, Comixology, iBooks probably others. Kind of hard to find the titles on Comixology for some reason, but just buy them on Amazon and you’ll get both Kindle and Comixology versions.
Scooby-Doo
SD Team-up
SD Where Are You

They are actually really well done and fun books, particularly the team up book.
Post edited May 16, 2020 by TrevorWilliams
TrevorWilliams: To celebrate (?) the release of the film Scoob today, DC is giving away hundreds of Scooby Doo comics. Kindle, Comixology, iBooks probably others. Kind of hard to find the titles on Comixology for some reason, but just buy them on Amazon and you’ll get both Kindle and Comixology versions.
Scooby-Doo
SD Team-up
SD Where Are You

They are actually really well done and fun books, particularly the team up book.
I don't know if I will ever read them (aren't they more for kids?), but 223 free issues and volumes certainly ain't a bad deal ...
https://slickdeals.net/f/14053655-scooby-doo-team-up-comic-collections-kindle-ebooks-free-google-play-amazon-comixology

Some links in the above posting.
Geddes17: I don't know if I will ever read them (aren't they more for kids?), but 223 free issues and volumes certainly ain't a bad deal ...
Yeah, it was good enough for me to create a comiXology account (so obviously their marketing is working as intended).
I have avoided them because most of their stuff is not DRM-free.

And for the record, these comics are not available as DRM-free "backups" either, but at least the number of free stuff is so great that it might make sense to get them anyway.
Geddes17: I don't know if I will ever read them (aren't they more for kids?), but 223 free issues and volumes certainly ain't a bad deal ...
PixelBoy: Yeah, it was good enough for me to create a comiXology account (so obviously their marketing is working as intended).
I have avoided them because most of their stuff is not DRM-free.

And for the record, these comics are not available as DRM-free "backups" either, but at least the number of free stuff is so great that it might make sense to get them anyway.
If you’d been collecting all the freebies at Comixology since the beginning, you’d have at least 5,000 comics.
TrevorWilliams: To celebrate (?) the release of the film Scoob today, DC is giving away hundreds of Scooby Doo comics. Kindle, Comixology, iBooks probably others. Kind of hard to find the titles on Comixology for some reason, but just buy them on Amazon and you’ll get both Kindle and Comixology versions.
Scooby-Doo
SD Team-up
SD Where Are You

They may be more for kids, but aren’t all the best comics? I’ve never read the other titles, but the team-up book is one of the best books from the big two.
Post edited May 18, 2020 by TrevorWilliams
PixelBoy: And for the record, these comics are not available as DRM-free "backups" either, but at least the number of free stuff is so great that it might make sense to get them anyway.
Sadly, there aren't enough DRM-free books on Comixology and even when Humble bundle offers it, the CBZ files are sometimes sub-par.
I guess not enough people care, or this would have changed a long time ago.
PixelBoy: And for the record, these comics are not available as DRM-free "backups" either, but at least the number of free stuff is so great that it might make sense to get them anyway.
eladz: Sadly, there aren't enough DRM-free books on Comixology and even when Humble bundle offers it, the CBZ files are sometimes sub-par.
How are Groupees's CBZ files in your opinion?
eladz: Sadly, there aren't enough DRM-free books on Comixology and even when Humble bundle offers it, the CBZ files are sometimes sub-par.
letsmaybeLP92: How are Groupees's CBZ files in your opinion?
My general impression with a few comic bundles is that Groupees used to leave that to the publisher. So the results were not consistent. (This might have changed)

In the current Humanoids bundle the CBZ are not bad but the PDFs are much better.
letsmaybeLP92: How are Groupees's CBZ files in your opinion?
madth3: My general impression with a few comic bundles is that Groupees used to leave that to the publisher. So the results were not consistent. (This might have changed)

In the current Humanoids bundle the CBZ are not bad but the PDFs are much better.
In general with bundles its really down to the publisher as to what they give the bundle company. Sometimes I think that quality is always a hard thing because it very quickly gets to be huge file sizes if you go for maximum scanning quality. So there's a huge grey area of debate as to what the optimum balance is between filesize and scanning quality.
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/award-winning-manga-by-kodansha-books

A new humble comic bundle, this time with a load of Manga from Kodansha books including Love Hinta 1-5; Parasyte Vol 1-8, To Your Eternity Vol 1-11 and more!!
high rated
overread: https://www.humblebundle.com/books/award-winning-manga-by-kodansha-books

A new humble comic bundle, this time with a load of Manga from Kodansha books including Love Hinta 1-5; Parasyte Vol 1-8, To Your Eternity Vol 1-11 and more!!
Only Vol. 1-7 of "To Your Eternity", Vol. 1 of "Parasyte" and Vol. 1 of "Space Brothers" have been bundled before. "Space Brothers" and "To Your Eternity" are still ongoing, the rest are completed series.
Preorder up for Groupees Indie Comic Groupee 3: https://groupees.com/icg3

Seems to be a continuation of this: https://groupees.com/icg2
I wonder if HB will have some mainstream manga bundles like naruto or bleach.
Those bundles will sell like delicious hotcakes.
tort1234: I wonder if HB will have some mainstream manga bundles like naruto or bleach.
Those bundles will sell like delicious hotcakes.
With syrup, and some buttery goodness!