It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What are your expectations?

I'm worry, but still I'm staying with hopes.

What could make me happy:
DRM Free on GOG (I know you are wizards ;)
Don't remove LAN Multiplayer.
Cloud Saves compatible or convertable from original Diablo 2,
Shared and Expandable stash with pagination.
Mods support.
low rated
If I buy the Commandos 2 Remaster coming out in December, I'm never going to be able to afford this.

shit
Time to ensure that I have the latest installer of classic Diablo II before Blizzard bundles it with mandatory Battle.net.
Post edited October 20, 2019 by Grargar
low rated
Grargar: Time to ensure that I have the latest installer of classic Diablo II before Blizzard bundles it with mandatory Battle.net.
Oh shit, you're right.
I have it installed but for some reason I didn't keep the installer. I'd better redownload that.

annnnd DONE
Post edited October 20, 2019 by tinyE
If they want to recover from the HUGE PR nightmare thy're in, they should come out with something not shorter than astonishing to make people "forget" their administration board is the dirtiest in the whole industry.
Right now people are in an outrage, and for once I am totally with their cause.
erbello: What are your expectations?

Mods support.
There’s nothing like optimism is there!
Blizzcon will be overshadowed by all the Boycott Blizz protests.
Diablo 2, now fun for the whole family, only on mobile!

You guys don't have phones?
After Blizzard canceling the Overwatch Launch event at the Nintendo Store in New York. I have heard that some fans are scared that Blizzard might cancel Blizzcon. But I don't think that is going to happen with only a week left until the event. The last time they outright canceled it was in 2012 because they were too busy making games then but they cancelled the event in January though. If they were to cancel the event now the backlash will only get worse because they will pissed off the remaining fans who don't care about the political stuff that is going on between China and HK.

That would be badass if they announced D2 remastered on top of giving us Diablo 4 and giving us more information about Diablo Immortal.
Post edited October 20, 2019 by Fender_178
tinyE: If I buy the Commandos 2 Remaster coming out in December, I'm never going to be able to afford this.

shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FYfNoPfkew
low rated
tinyE: If I buy the Commandos 2 Remaster coming out in December, I'm never going to be able to afford this.

shit
richlind33: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FYfNoPfkew
Now you're slamming me because I have ling hair?

WTF, is this the 1950s?
tinyE: Now you're slamming me because I have ling hair?

WTF, is this the 1950s?
For someone who kills fascists, you sure do whine a lot. lol
low rated
MadalinStroe: You guys don't have phones?
actually I don't :P
erbello: What are your expectations?

Mods support.
None, which feels really, really good! ;p
Grargar: Time to ensure that I have the latest installer of classic Diablo II before Blizzard bundles it with mandatory Battle.net.
tinyE: Oh shit, you're right.
I have it installed but for some reason I didn't keep the installer. I'd better redownload that.

annnnd DONE
V1.09d is the only version i ever use/play. Was one of the most open and my god Zy-El is awesome to play.

Just wish we could add something... like a hireling that picks up money or will walk around auto-selling items below a certain level.

Heh... i remember the game crashing on me. Had a special ring, and a special spear my hireling had, and... well... hit like 500+ enemies with holy smite....