It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The next exciting Summer Sale pack is here. This time we have something for all those fans of scratching heads and devising complex plans. GOG Strategy Bundle includes:

Hard West Collector's Edition (-90%)
Krush Kill ‘N Destroy 2: Krossfire (-35%)
Cossacks Anthology (-75%)

The best thing is, that if you buy this bundle, you’ll save 87% of the price when compared to purchasing all the mentioned above titles at regular prices. So, make your decision commander, and buy GOG Strategy Bundle before the window of opportunity disappears on 27th June 2022, at 10 PM UTC.
low rated
Man GoG, you sure are working hard on making this last week of the sale quite lackluster. First week was top notch, atleast in the beginning. I guess that was your only attempt at trying to drag us along for the rest of the sale duration for so called "surprises".

Still hoping the end of the week shows something alittle more.....interesting.

I'm guessing all of the announcements we are hoping for will occur after the sale.
Post edited June 21, 2022 by TheCleaner517
The Cossacks Anthology still misses the Campaign DLC for Back to War (which adds the campaigns of the first two games Art of War and European Wars).

Now would be a good time to finally include the DLC.
GOG.com: The best thing is, that if you buy this bundle, you’ll save 87% of the price when compared to purchasing all the mentioned above titles at regular prices.
More Honest Ads presents:
The best thing is, that if you buy this bundle, you’ll save 18 cents ($4.99 vs. $5.17) of the price when compared to purchasing all the mentioned above titles at their past discounted prices (for example, when KKND2 was 75% off of $6, not 35% off of $7; or when Cossacks was 80% off, just two months ago).
Post edited June 21, 2022 by mrkgnao
GOG.com: The best thing is, that if you buy this bundle, you’ll save 87% of the price when compared to purchasing all the mentioned above titles at regular prices.
mrkgnao: Honest Ads presents:
The best thing is, that if you buy this bundle, you’ll save 18 cents ($4.99 vs. $5.17) of the price when compared to purchasing all the mentioned above titles at their past discounted prices (for example, when KKND2 was 75% off of $6, not 35% off of $7, as it is now; or when Cossacks when 80% off, just two months ago).
Those are the prices I see when the game are selected out of the bundle

Hard West Collectors 2,49 €
Cossacks Anthology 1,39 €
Krush Kill¡n Destroy 2 Krossfire 3,69 €

And 4,69 € is the price of the Bundle
Post edited June 21, 2022 by Gudadantza
The best thing about this bundle is that I own them all already... so... when can we expect more SEGA announcements? :-P
Not really interested in the bundle, but Hard west at 90%, sure thing thanks :).
My favorite genre!
The only thing I'm missing is the Collector's Pack for Hard West and that costs a dollar.
Post edited June 21, 2022 by DoomSooth
TheCleaner517: Man GoG, you sure are working hard on making this last week of the sale quite lackluster. First week was top notch, atleast in the beginning. I guess that was your only attempt at trying to drag us along for the rest of the sale duration for so called "surprises".

I'm guessing all of the announcements we are hoping for will occur after the sale.
Could you clarify? We're still getting free games, I think most people find that enjoyable. Are you talking about not having another AAA title released like Alien Isolation? I don't think that generally happens during a sale, only at the start. (and obviously big-budget mainstream games rarely come to GOG anyway)
GOG.com: The next exciting Summer Sale pack is here. This time we have something for all those fans of scratching heads and devising complex plans. GOG Strategy Bundle includes:

Hard West Collector's Edition (-90%)
Krush Kill ‘N Destroy 2: Krossfire (-35%)
Cossacks Anthology (-75%)

The best thing is, that if you buy this bundle, you’ll save 87% of the price when compared to purchasing all the mentioned above titles at regular prices. So, make your decision commander, and buy GOG Strategy Bundle before the window of opportunity disappears on 27th June 2022, at 10 PM UTC.
So... a kind of separated "insomnia" bundle
low rated
Dear GOG.
Stop trying to trick people into buying the same games twice, it's immoral.
Regards.
high rated
mrkgnao: More Honest Ads presents:
The best thing is, that if you buy this bundle, you’ll save 18 cents ($4.99 vs. $5.17) of the price when compared to purchasing all the mentioned above titles at their past discounted prices (for example, when KKND2 was 75% off of $6, not 35% off of $7; or when Cossacks was 80% off, just two months ago).
Yes, but only without Regional prices. If I was to pick up the three items separately I'd pay $0.95 + $1.95 + $1.32 = $4.22. Thus now I have the option of paying $4.99 and saving negative 77 cents. What an amazing offer!

But wait, it gets better! Since I already own the priciest game of the lot (KKnD2), paying $4.99 on the bundle means I don't need to pay $2.27 to get the other two items. I'm almost falling over myself for this offer. /s
The problem with these is that if you own even one of the games included, it's just not worth it.
low rated
TheCleaner517: Man GoG, you sure are working hard on making this last week of the sale quite lackluster. First week was top notch, atleast in the beginning. I guess that was your only attempt at trying to drag us along for the rest of the sale duration for so called "surprises".

tfishell: Could you clarify? We're still getting free games, I think most people find that enjoyable. Are you talking about not having another AAA title released like Alien Isolation? I don't think that generally happens during a sale, only at the start. (and obviously big-budget mainstream games rarely come to GOG anyway)
What is there to clarify? I don't care if we get AAA games or not. Would be nice but I know GoG doesn't get them too often.

I'm talking about re releases like Dawn of War or Space Marine. They don't have to be Warhammer related but just any good old game that gets released on here would be nice.

Like when the original Blood Omen came here and Stubbs... didn't think I would need to spell it out.
Post edited June 21, 2022 by TheCleaner517