It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cmdr_flashheart: But here's another drawing for extra points: http://imgur.com/AiQbGye
Smannesman: Soooo... was grimwerk wrong?
Nope, I didn't check the previous page ^^

His turn!
Smannesman: Soooo... was grimwerk wrong?
Typically, yes!
Looks like another one I haven´t played.
Whatever was in that envelope was mailed 1st class. So is that what you do with all of your important mail? :P
tinyE: Whatever was in that envelope was mailed 1st class. So is that what you do with all of your important mail? :P
I literally do back-of-the-envelope calculations often.

Also, basically all my mail is crap.

This image was supposed to be easy. Damn. I'll supplement it later.

edit:
And by literally I don't mean figuratively.
Post edited May 31, 2014 by grimwerk
Hopefully, this will do the trick.
Attachments:
grimwerk: Hopefully, this will do the trick.
The Inner World! Someone else take my turn :p

edit: if no does in 3-4 hours, I'll put something up :]
Post edited May 31, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
Well since no one has put anything up in 13 hours, I'll generously volunteer for a quick interlude.
The picture does not depict the game or a character but is intended to be a puzzle alluding to the title.
Warning: the drawing sucks royally but, hey, you really can't complain, you have to take potluck, as the saying goes, don't you?
Attachments:
Post edited June 01, 2014 by cose_vecchie
cose_vecchie: Well since no one has put anything up in 13 hours, I'll generously volunteer for a quick interlude.
The picture does not depict the game or a character but is intended to be a puzzle alluding to the title.
Warning: the drawing sucks royally but, hey, you really can't complain, you have to take potluck, as the saying goes, don't you?
Thanks for picking it up! And sorry for leaving you guys hanging, I forgot -.-
cose_vecchie: Warning: the drawing sucks royally but, hey, you really can't complain, you have to take potluck, as the saying goes, don't you?
Does not suck, it's awesomely clear. And bonus, it's my favorite game, Column of Cordless Drills!

(I'd offer a better guess if I had the time to draw a response!)

edit:
It's seriously very clear.
Post edited June 01, 2014 by grimwerk
Oh hey, Column of Cordless Drills! Fun game, you can also stack hammers in it.
I was sure you would guess it right!
Might be any FPS/3D modern day RPG where you can drop your guns in a way that they stack. (i.e. one with an imperfect physics engine)
cose_vecchie: I was sure you would guess it right!
Ooh, the pressure :D I can't recognize it, though. Team Fortress?

edit: Serious Sam DD?
Post edited June 01, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
cose_vecchie: Well since no one has put anything up in 13 hours, I'll generously volunteer for a quick interlude.
Borderlands i'm guessing.