It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"Attack of The The Eye Creatures"! :O
I... think it's time to add some details..... >_>
Attachments:
MadyNora: I... think it's time to add some details..... >_>
Torchlight?
Lifthrasil: Torchlight?
Nope :(
This game is not on GOG (unfortunately)
It took me a minute, but I think I got it. I just couldn't think of what other blue people besides Smurfs live in mushrooms. xD Good drawing, actually.
I don't want to draw at the moment, so someone else can guess.
Exoanthrope: It took me a minute, but I think I got it. I just couldn't think of what other blue people besides Smurfs live in mushrooms. xD Good drawing, actually.
I don't want to draw at the moment, so someone else can guess.
At least I know it's recognisable xD

When I first entered this area of the game I immediately thought of smurfs... I mean, (mostly) blue inhabitants and mushroom houses? What else I could think about? :D
MadyNora: I mean, (mostly) blue inhabitants and mushroom houses? What else I could think about? :D
Makes me think of one of the northeastern cities in Morrowind, filled with those blue-tinted elves.
MadyNora: I mean, (mostly) blue inhabitants and mushroom houses? What else I could think about? :D
grimwerk: Makes me think of one of the northeastern cities in Morrowind, filled with those blue-tinted elves.
Yep ^^
From the lack of guesses I started to think that the "blue peolpe-mushroom house-not smurfs" thing was a horrible idea to draw D:
Your turn :)
Are those Toad houses from the Super Mario games?
LOL never mind, I see the answer above
Post edited June 07, 2014 by trentonlf
grimwerk: Makes me think of one of the northeastern cities in Morrowind, filled with those blue-tinted elves.
MadyNora: Yep ^^
From the lack of guesses I started to think that the "blue peolpe-mushroom house-not smurfs" thing was a horrible idea to draw D:
Your turn :)
Aha! I didn't think I was correct, I was just chattering. I was still thinking of those things as eyes. Now I see your second pic, though, the steps make them more like curious dwellings.

I'll try and draw after dinner.
grimwerk: Aha! I didn't think I was correct, I was just chattering. I was still thinking of those things as eyes. Now I see your second pic, though, the steps make them more like curious dwellings.

I'll try and draw after dinner.
I.... I tried to make them look like mushrooms, but I seriously can't draw :(
MadyNora: I.... I tried to make them look like mushrooms, but I seriously can't draw :(
Honestly, you did just fine.
Sorry, bunch. I think I need to pass this round. Someone jump in and take over for me, please.
grimwerk: Sorry, bunch. I think I need to pass this round.
Here:
Attachments:
ragnarok.jpg (101 Kb)
Probably not, but Probably Archery?