It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Peer pressure.
Attachments:
Mr.Mumbles: Peer pressure.
Haha, love the drawing! :)

Lemmings?
krugos2: Lemmings?
Indeed.
Cool, here's the new drawing. :)
Attachments:
krugos2: Cool, here's the new drawing. :)
Monkey Island 2 :D
MadyNora: Monkey Island 2 :D
Yes! Now it's your turn. :)

Edit: Deleted repeated message. Was having problems sending the message and somehow it was posted twice.
Post edited September 23, 2018 by krugos2
MadyNora: Monkey Island 2 :D
krugos2: Yes! Now it's your turn. :)

Edit: Deleted repeated message. Was having problems sending the message and somehow it was posted twice.
I will post something tomorrow :)
Next! :)
Attachments:
MadyNora: Next! :)
Perfect :D I love it (as usual)

Obviously I know the game but I can't draw now so I will let somebody else guess it
The drawing is really beautiful, I always look forward to your chocolate creations... and this has to be one of my favorites so far, as I love cats an owls! :)

The game is Pathfinder: Kingmaker, right?
krugos2: The drawing is really beautiful, I always look forward to your chocolate creations... and this has to be one of my favorites so far, as I love cats an owls! :)

The game is Pathfinder: Kingmaker, right?
Thanks, and ...nope :)
I don't have Pathfinder: Kingmaker (and I don't know anything about Pathfinder in general...), but yesterday when I showed the paiting to a friend of mine, she guessed the same O_o
Is it from that Creatures something game?

EDIT: Impossible Creatures
Post edited September 27, 2018 by ZFR
MadyNora: Thanks, and ...nope :)
I don't have Pathfinder: Kingmaker (and I don't know anything about Pathfinder in general...), but yesterday when I showed the paiting to a friend of mine, she guessed the same O_o
I don't have the game either (wishlisted, though), but they were offering an owlcat pet if you purchased the game before release, I remembered it because I liked the creature a lot. Can't wait to see what other game has a creature like that. :)
ZFR: Is it from that Creatures something game?

EDIT: Impossible Creatures
Nope.

krugos2: I don't have the game either (wishlisted, though), but they were offering an owlcat pet if you purchased the game before release, I remembered it because I liked the creature a lot. Can't wait to see what other game has a creature like that. :)
Oh I see! :D
Nobody knows it?! Well, I think I'll be able to draw something soon so I'll give the answer:

Craft the World

Edit: Proof
Post edited October 01, 2018 by Ghorpm