It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mr.Mumbles: This is a terrible idea. ;)
A game which has a metronome as a shortcut icon? Doesn't ring a bell if I may say so ;)
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....
Mr.Mumbles: ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....
Windows 10?
I seem to remember it as a pause button, but I cannot remember the game.
Post edited March 07, 2019 by Telika
Ghorpm has the right idea, but he hardly ever gives the actual answers since he's too much of a scaredy cat when it comes to drawing. =P
Mr.Mumbles: Ghorpm has the right idea, but he hardly ever gives the actual answers since he's too much of a scaredy cat when it comes to drawing. =P
I really don't know! I can guess it's Metronomicon but I don't own the game so I cannot be sure...
Mr.Mumbles: Ghorpm has the right idea, but he hardly ever gives the actual answers since he's too much of a scaredy cat when it comes to drawing. =P
Ghorpm: I really don't know! I can guess it's Metronomicon but I don't own the game so I cannot be sure...
There you go. It was never meant to be anything but a play on words.
Ghorpm: I really don't know! I can guess it's Metronomicon but I don't own the game so I cannot be sure...
Mr.Mumbles: There you go. It was never meant to be anything but a play on words.
OK, so it was not really anything to check, just a wordplay. I feel a bit stupid but I haven't slept well for three nights in a row so it can explain it a bit.

Anyway, I'll try to post something soon.
OK, ugly but should be easy to guess. For people who played the game at least ;)
Attachments:
notcool.jpg (18 Kb)
Ghorpm: For people who played the game at least ;)
And one day, such a person might wander into this thread.
Ghorpm: For people who played the game at least ;)
ZFR: And one day, such a person might wander into this thread.
OK, let's try a second option
Attachments:
second.jpg (19 Kb)
System shock?
ZFR: System shock?
Nope
Maybe let's try it now. The second image is now included within this one. Can't make it any better I hope it's recognizable now.
Attachments:
maybe_now.jpg (108 Kb)
Beholder¿