It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Update: Champs game 2 ends with decisive Mafia victory as a squabbling Town couldn't piece it together at 7-player LYLO.

Game 3 is about to end the first day with what appears to be Mafia outing themselves and arguing vehemently with each other.
yogsloth: Update: Champs game 2 ends with decisive Mafia victory as a squabbling Town couldn't piece it together at 7-player LYLO.

Game 3 is about to end the first day with what appears to be Mafia outing themselves and arguing vehemently with each other.
Impressive.

Game 3 was the one with Dr. Saab and TheWhoDoctor, right? I liked their play in your test game; they can't be happy with that result. Were either of them part of the imploding scum team (I hope not)?
Post edited May 13, 2016 by Krypsyn
yogsloth: Update: Champs game 2 ends with decisive Mafia victory as a squabbling Town couldn't piece it together at 7-player LYLO.

And you people wonder why I ducked out of my first forum Mafia games and don't play anymore.
Criminy, I've seen hockey fights with more civil discussions.
zeogold: And you people wonder why I ducked out of my first forum Mafia games and don't play anymore.
Nope.

zeogold: Criminy, I've seen hockey fights with more civil discussions.
It used to be more civil around here.
Krypsyn: It used to be more civil around here.
That's total bullshit and you know it.

(j/k)
bler144: That's total bullshit and you know it.
Are you daft? Water on the brain? Does your family tree resemble a royal palm?

Whatever! I am voting for you early and often in every game. Even games neither of us are in, i am still tacitly voting for you.

bler144: (j/k)
Oh... how embarrassing... yeah, me too? ;)
cristigale: Whoops! Posted in the wrong thread.
My 3 y.o. saw your avatar and asked about it so I showed her 'Martians discover a fan' - she thought it was very funny when they get [spoiler].
cristigale: Whoops! Posted in the wrong thread.
bler144: My 3 y.o. saw your avatar and asked about it so I showed her 'Martians discover a fan' - she thought it was very funny when they get [spoiler].
I still find them funny. Granted, I'm easily amused. Glad she like it.
On another note, Game 4 launched today.

One player rolled into the game, called everyone motherfuckers and idiots, and when asked to perhaps dial it back a bit, promptly claimed a role that doesn't exist in the open setup.

Day 1 looks to be fairly short in that one.
yogsloth: On another note, Game 4 launched today.

One player rolled into the game, called everyone motherfuckers and idiots, and when asked to perhaps dial it back a bit, promptly claimed a role that doesn't exist in the open setup.

I kind of want to see this train wreck of a Day 1. Can you post a link to the game?
yogsloth: One player rolled into the game, called everyone motherfuckers and idiots, and when asked to perhaps dial it back a bit, promptly claimed a role that doesn't exist in the open setup.
I thought Drealmer said he wasn't available to play in that one. ;)

Starting to wonder if this championship is worth following as a "How not to play forum mafia" course...

bler144: I thought Drealmer said he wasn't available to play in that one. ;)
He lied? ;-P
Bookwyrm627: I kind of want to see this train wreck of a Day 1. Can you post a link to the game?
Yeah, it's pretty vintage stuff.

Here you go.

[EDIT] Make sure you get to the part where the moderator steps in to call him a liar.

bler144: I thought Drealmer said he wasn't available to play in that one. ;)
DOH BURN.
Post edited May 16, 2016 by yogsloth
yogsloth: One player rolled into the game, called everyone motherfuckers and idiots, and when asked to perhaps dial it back a bit, promptly claimed a role that doesn't exist in the open setup.
"What's that, Daddy?"

"That, there, is what is called 'championship-level play', little one."

"I don't like it. It smells funny. Kinda like the baby before a diaper change."

"Yep, that is how you know it when you see it! Good nose!"
Post edited May 17, 2016 by Krypsyn

I... have no words.