It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

And of course Mafia gets a Role Cop... who gets 'Cop' as every result in this setup! ;-)

And someone could be loud in addition to being incompetent (that would also fit the flavour)
Lifthrasil: And of course Mafia gets a Role Cop... who gets 'Cop' as every result in this setup! ;-)

And someone could be loud in addition to being incompetent (that would also fit the flavour)
Your game sounds like this is what that metropolitan police department in Hot Fuzz would have been like after the one competent cop was sent off to Sandford.
Lifthrasil: And of course Mafia gets a Role Cop... who gets 'Cop' as every result in this setup! ;-)

Catventurer: Your game sounds like this is what that metropolitan police department in Hot Fuzz would have been like after the one competent cop was sent off to Sandford.
Heh, Hot Fuzz. That cop comedy thriller with quite the gory deaths. Only contender I know of is Kingsman, or was it Kingsmen? I forgot.
Lifthrasil: Yes, paranoid and naive are verging on bastard, but I think they are OK if everyone knows that useless cops are in the game. I would avoid random cop though. That's just too bastard. I would consider these modifiers:

- inverse
- naive
- paranoid
- amnesiac (takes correct notes that are revealed upon death)
- parity
- flavour
- timid (doesn't visit if someone else is there)
from this list, one could also add
Epic Cop
Maybe weak
limited-shot
original
shy
half
or even maybe brutal
Catventurer: Your game sounds like this is what that metropolitan police department in Hot Fuzz would have been like after the one competent cop was sent off to Sandford.
PookaMustard: Heh, Hot Fuzz. That cop comedy thriller with quite the gory deaths. Only contender I know of is Kingsman, or was it Kingsmen? I forgot.
It's Kingsman even though there's more than one guy, including one that is a lady.
I just started watching the first movie in the last few weeks. Decent stuff, so far.
PookaMustard: Heh, Hot Fuzz. That cop comedy thriller with quite the gory deaths. Only contender I know of is Kingsman, or was it Kingsmen? I forgot.
For the Greater Good.
Your situation resembles what might have occurred to the Metropolitan Police Department in Hot Fuzz had the one competent cop been transferred to Sandford while they were also dealing with issues on the Wotlk private server
Signups open:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/forum_mafia_81st_edition_game_registration

(If anyone wants to take over the signup thread, please let me know, though I doubt anyone will come forward :P)
Who's in charge of The GOGfather again? The last Mafia game definitely isn't #78 - Regular Japanese Classroom
PookaMustard: Who's in charge of The GOGfather again? The last Mafia game definitely isn't #78 - Regular Japanese Classroom
That would be GR and Lift, due to game 80
joppo: That would be GR and Lift, due to game 80
I mean, on here. The OP of this thread.

But come to think of it, I never asked for the proboards gogfather account from them either. Thanks for the reminder!
A bump in the game please?
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!
Merry Xmas Everybody
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM7M7zSMJcw