It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dzsono: It's probably a Steam key.
Edit: Verified. It's a Steam key.
dyscode: Thanks for the update! :)
But it looks like even on Steam it still has 3rd party activation limit.
Just checked, and yes, both TW1 and 2 have separate online activations and region check. It doesn't rely on Steam for DRM, however. Although, you only get 3 activations and even changing a component in your PC will require a reactivation. "Buy the GOG version" is the moral of the story ;)
dyscode: Thanks for the update! :)
But it looks like even on Steam it still has 3rd party activation limit.
Dzsono: Just checked, and yes, both TW1 and 2 have separate online activations and region check. It doesn't rely on Steam for DRM, however. Although, you only get 3 activations and even changing a component in your PC will require a reactivation. "Buy the GOG version" is the moral of the story ;)
yes, once again. I was hoping IGS got a DRM Free version, too.
Get Games -75% off Borderlands 2 GotY - http://getgamesgo.com/product/borderlands-2-mac-goty

It says "mac", but it is a steam key so 1 key activates the Windows version also.

Note that it is the GotY edition, so not all DLC's are included. There are no complete versions yet, and it still gets the odd DLC now and then.
http://www.lazyguysstudio.com/bundle/
happy hour 50% off $1.99
gbaz69: http://www.lazyguysstudio.com/bundle/
happy hour 50% off $1.99
Note that the Desura BEEP is Linux-only, and the Steam BEEP is Windows-only.
(The icons don't make this very clear.)
Humble Indie Bundle 11

PWYW $1
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
Dust: An Elysian Tail
The Swapper
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (Windows only)
*includes soundtracks

BTA Current $4
Antichamber
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine.
More games to be included in BTA later
*includes soundtracks

**All of these games are available DRM-free for Windows, Mac and Linux. (Steam links are included as well)
Post edited February 18, 2014 by foxworks
Is it worth just for Dust? Not interested in the rest and read some mixed reviews about Dust. :I
foxworks: Humble Indie Bundle 11

PWYW $1
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
The Swapper
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
*includes soundtracks

BTA Current $10.39
Antichamber
A new Humble Indie Bundle already? It's been just one month since the release of the previous one. Still, for that price, Dust: An Elysian Tail looks mighty interesting. And the soundtrack of Giana Sisters is a very nice bonus.
Wow, the Swapper is in the $1 tier!
Yes I was surpised seeing that ... Well don't have any on those games so I think I will get this bundle.

PWYW $1
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
The Swapper
*includes soundtracks

BTA Current $4
Antichamber
*includes soundtracks

**All of these games are available DRM-free for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Sweet Baby Jesus!!! '-'
Definitely one of the most epic bundles. My bets on unlocks: Rogue Legacy and Papers Please
triock: Is it worth just for Dust? Not interested in the rest and read some mixed reviews about Dust. :I
I thought Dust was an excellent game. Not as long as I would have liked, but it was fun and looks beautiful. Dust is easily worth at least $1, but this is an awesome bundle all around.

PWYW $1
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
The Swapper
*includes soundtracks

BTA Current $4
Antichamber
*includes soundtracks

**All of these games are available DRM-free for Windows, Mac and Linux. (Steam links are included as well)
Instabuy, I wanted Antichamber, Swapper and Guacamelee!

Antichamber doesn't show up as a Mac game in Steam...
triock: Is it worth just for Dust? Not interested in the rest and read some mixed reviews about Dust. :I
sedaps: I thought Dust was an excellent game. Not as long as I would have liked, but it was fun and looks beautiful. Dust is easily worth at least $1, but this is an awesome bundle all around.
Thanks, I'll wait for next HB Weekly and then I will decide. :)
BoxOfSnoo: Instabuy, I wanted Antichamber, Swapper and Guacamelee!

Antichamber doesn't show up as a Mac game in Steam...
Mac Antichamber is still live as a DRM free download from the Humble Library.

Unlike the other games, Antichamber has a publish date of today. If this were the first build at Humble there would be no date attached, therefore there was some last minute scrambling over a bug. It'll take a little while for the dev to get to know the full consequences of his fix, and then run everything through Steam QA.