It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Had to purchase HiB11 twice because Humble had a brain fart and didn't give me a key for the first purchase. I've already contacted support, do they generally refund the payment or send another bundle key?
Gonchi: Had to purchase HiB11 twice because Humble had a brain fart and didn't give me a key for the first purchase. I've already contacted support, do they generally refund the payment or send another bundle key?
My guess they'll issue you another bundle key rather than go through the hassle of canceling out the order. I could be mistaken. I know they can be slow to issue those keys though (maybe due to high traffic).
Gonchi: Had to purchase HiB11 twice because Humble had a brain fart and didn't give me a key for the first purchase. I've already contacted support, do they generally refund the payment or send another bundle key?
foxworks: My guess they'll issue you another bundle key rather than go through the hassle of canceling out the order. I could be mistaken. I know they can be slow to issue those keys though (maybe due to high traffic).
I just got another key. Kind of doubt Humble support did that though, I guess high traffic delayed the payment going through (or something)? I better wait to see if I hear back from them before I do anything with the key.
BoxOfSnoo: Instabuy, I wanted Antichamber, Swapper and Guacamelee!

Antichamber doesn't show up as a Mac game in Steam...
pen_sq: Mac Antichamber is still live as a DRM free download from the Humble Library.

Unlike the other games, Antichamber has a publish date of today. If this were the first build at Humble there would be no date attached, therefore there was some last minute scrambling over a bug. It'll take a little while for the dev to get to know the full consequences of his fix, and then run everything through Steam QA.
Yeah I downloaded it separately. I find it a bit easier if it's in my face (i.e. Steam games list) so it doesn't slip into the void of "I don't remember buying that". :)

I hope it wasn't the same guy that ported Vessel, I waited forever for that port and he got it 80% of the way and then just gave up on it...
http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/02/18/giveaway-get-a-wildstar-weekend-beta-key/?utmsource=fb&utmmedium=emp

Free Wildstar weekend beta key.
"The beta will go live at 3pm GMT, this Friday, 21st February, and will run until 8am GMT, Monday, 24th February."
gbaz69: http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/02/18/giveaway-get-a-wildstar-weekend-beta-key/?utmsource=fb&utmmedium=emp

"The beta will go live at 3pm GMT, this Friday, 21st February, and will run until 8am GMT, Monday, 24th February."
This giveaway is now over!
Not very welcoming...
gbaz69: http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/02/18/giveaway-get-a-wildstar-weekend-beta-key/?utmsource=fb&utmmedium=emp

merow: This giveaway is now over!
Not very welcoming...
Really? sorry that was hella fast. Sorry to have waste anyones time.
Just wanted to say that "The Swapper" is a pretty fun puzzle game, with cool visuals and atmosphere. One of the more memorable games I've played in the past couple of years.

I don't know anything about the others, although Anti-chamber looks cool - but could easily turn into some mind-melting thing that I won't have patience to play.

Not sure if I'll get the Humble Bundle or not though just for Anti-chamber.

gbaz69: http://www.lazyguysstudio.com/bundle/
happy hour 50% off $1.99
I nabbed this one too when I got the email this morning. Had never heard of any of these games prior to the bundle, but Beep, Foreign Legion, and Inside the Gear looked at least look like interesting diversions.
Post edited February 19, 2014 by fartheststar
IndieGala Capsule Computers/

$1
Dracula 4 Shadow Of The Dragon - GOG - GOG, GOG
Always Remember Me - Desura
Raiden Legacy The Return - Desura
Hero of the Kingdom - Steam

First 12 hours, more than $3.99 instead of $5.99 to unlock these games:
Dysfunctional Systems Learning to Manage Chaos - Steam
Nightmares from the Deep The Cursed Heart - Steam
Hero Siege Steam
Dead Sky - Steam
3x Unlocks - Steam

uh, have I mentioned a GOG for a dollar? (not sure if it's worth though... ;p)
Post edited February 19, 2014 by Stooner
Stooner:
Thanks Stooner, have been wanting Dracula:)
Stooner: IndieGala Capsule Computers/

$1
Always Remember Me - Desura
Raiden Legacy The Return - Desura
Hero of the Kingdom - Steam

First 12 hours, more than $3.99 instead of $5.99 to unlock these games:
Dysfunctional Systems Learning to Manage Chaos - Steam
Nightmares from the Deep The Cursed Heart - Steam
Hero Siege Steam
Dead Sky - Steam
3x Unlocks - Steam

uh, have I mentioned a GOG for a dollar? (not sure if it's worth though... ;p)
I`d love to have dracula 4 from this bundle for that low price, but pity i can`t use paypal. We have no paypal yet here :/
Stooner:
Moonbeam: Thanks Stooner, have been wanting Dracula:)
:)

The trilogy is pretty good (the 1st one is, at least ;p), I know nothing about this one...
Stooner: $1
Awesome, I can complete the set! Thank you GOG for a bundle key at last. :)
Ugh, another bundle :p Sure, why not! Thanks, Stooner!
Stooner: The trilogy is pretty good (the 1st one is, at least ;p), I know nothing about this one...
Have only played the the 3rd one, which was quite good.