It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mchack: (glad I paused ;)
glad I never started ;)
Little Nightmares Complete Edition is the Star Deal from Fanatical at 55% off.
mchack: A Hat in Time
The Escapists 2
Conan Exiles
A hat in time looks rad but otherwise meh guess I'll wait it out till it's in a humble indie bundle (if those still even exist anymore)
cecil: A hat in time looks rad but otherwise meh guess I'll wait it out till it's in a humble indie bundle (if those still even exist anymore)
They do exist, but they're becoming rarer and rarer. They've probably made it to some extinction risk lists already.

Anyway, good luck with seeing A Hat In Time in a HIB, being it Windows-only. During the Kickstarter, the devs were never inclined to produce Mac and Linux versions, and they don't seem to have reconsidered it. :\

EDIT: Oooooh... I just saw it's available for macOS on Steam. Maybe there's hope after all. :P
Post edited July 07, 2018 by muntdefems
cecil:
muntdefems: EDIT: Oooooh... I just saw it's available for macOS on Steam. Maybe there's hope after all. :P
That seems like it's own thread topic why is this game for Mac/Linux on X site but not Y site... IDK but I wish I did.
mchack: and the next months early unlocks are: (... underwhelming (to me at least))

A Hat in Time
The Escapists 2
Conan Exiles
I subscribed for A Hat in Time and traded Conan Exiles for Yooka-Laylee... So far so good. Now i just hope the other games are not total shite. :D
mchack: and the next months early unlocks are: (... underwhelming (to me at least))

A Hat in Time
The Escapists 2
Conan Exiles
Impaler26: I subscribed for A Hat in Time and traded Conan Exiles for Yooka-Laylee... So far so good. Now i just hope the other games are not total shite. :D
If you like platformers then may the HB gods be with you and this month have hollow knight it is amazing even if I personally think it should have an easier mode.
Impaler26: I subscribed for A Hat in Time and traded Conan Exiles for Yooka-Laylee... So far so good. Now i just hope the other games are not total shite. :D
Exactly what I did as well. XD
In case you didn't hear the news, Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition has been removed from the Steam Store so that you buy the buggy:) remastered version.

BUT if you want an official Steam key for 4,99€

https://store.bandainamcoent.eu/eu/product/438095/dark-souls-prepare-to-die-edition-game-of-the-year-edition-pc-download

You may have to use another link or a vpn to get the key in other areas. People say it's a ROW (rest of world) key.
Post edited July 09, 2018 by greeklover
greeklover: In case you didn't hear the news, Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition has been removed from the Steam Store so that you buy the buggy:) remastered version.

https://store.bandainamcoent.eu/eu/product/438095/dark-souls-prepare-to-die-edition-game-of-the-year-edition-pc-download

You may have to use another link or a vpn to get the key in other areas. People say it's a ROW (rest of world) key.
I'm unable to get to it. Would I be able to trade you something for this key? I'm willing to take the risk to try this key out.
greeklover: In case you didn't hear the news, Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition has been removed from the Steam Store so that you buy the buggy:) remastered version.

even more to look at: they have the DS III Season Pass for €6.25 But it's sold out for now.
But you can sign up to be notified when it's available again.

https://store.bandainamcoent.eu/de/product/439915/dark-souls-iii-pc-download-season-pass
Post edited July 09, 2018 by dyscode

vidsgame: I'm unable to get to it. Would I be able to trade you something for this key? I'm willing to take the risk to try this key out.
Sorry but I didn't buy the key and I am not in a position to make a purchase right now. Maybe you could find someone in the trading thread, there are very helpful people there.
vidsgame: I'm unable to get to it. Would I be able to trade you something for this key? I'm willing to take the risk to try this key out.
greeklover: Sorry but I didn't buy the key and I am not in a position to make a purchase right now. Maybe you could find someone in the trading thread, there are very helpful people there.
I could try that. Thank you.
Groupees - VIP Build a Bundle

Choose 2 to 19 below to build your bundle

WRC 5 FIA World Rally Championship
Steam, Windows $3.00
Wars Across The World: Expanded Edition
Steam, Windows, OSX $2.00
Rugby World Cup 2015
Steam, Windows $2.00
Rise of Balloons
Steam, Windows, OSX $1.00
Pankapu - Complete Edition
Steam, Windows, OSX, Linux $2.50
DragoDino
Steam, Windows, OSX, Linux $1.00
Army General
Steam, Windows $1.50
Anarcute
Steam, Windows $2.50
Star Trek™ : 25th Anniversary
Steam, Windows $2.50
Star Trek™: Judgment Rites
Steam, Windows $2.50
Star Trek: Starfleet Command Gold Edition
Steam, Windows $2.50
Star Trek™: Starfleet Academy
Steam, Windows $2.50
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Steam, Windows $1.50
Sacrifice
Steam, Windows $1.50
Kingpin — Life of Crime
Steam, Windows $1.50 Note: this game isn’t available in Germany.
Descent Freespace: The Great War
Steam, Windows $1.50
Earthworm Jim Collection
Steam, Windows $2.50
MDK2
Steam, Windows $1.50
MDK
Steam, Windows $1.50
Post edited July 10, 2018 by gixgox
SEGA Week at Fanatical. Also the current Star Deal is Total War: Warhammer for 77% off. 10 hours left, or until all keys are sold.

Build Your Own Telltale Games Bundle at Humble Store. 3 titles 75% off, 4 titles 78% off, 5 titles 80% off.

Back to the Future
Game of Thrones
Jurassic Park: The Game
Minecraft: Story Mode
Minecraft: Story Mode - Adventure Pass
Poker Night at the Inventory
Poker Night 2
Puzzle Agent
Puzzle Agent 2
Tales from the Borderlands
Tales of Monkey Island
The Walking Dead: 400 Days