It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Correction: according to the site 1954 Alcatraz is DRM-free as well.
Oh yes, I see it now, thank you. Still don't understand why they can't provide DRM-free versions for the rest. O.o
Soul Saga DRM-FREE at Humble store priced 0.89.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/soul-saga?hmb_source=search_bar
BeatriceElysia: Soul Saga DRM-FREE at Humble store priced 0.89.

Warning. I bought this and received no download link or key. I asked in the devs discord and got the following reply:

"That store page shouldn’t be live. They must have made a mistake. Thanks for letting me know. You should contact humble bundle for a refund."
BeatriceElysia: Soul Saga DRM-FREE at Humble store priced 0.89.

MarkoH01: Warning. I bought this and received no download link or key. I asked in the devs discord and got the following reply:

"That store page shouldn’t be live. They must have made a mistake. Thanks for letting me know. You should contact humble bundle for a refund."
I don't want a refund... I want my download / key...
meh whatever...
Post edited July 15, 2018 by Bigs
MarkoH01: Warning. I bought this and received no download link or key. I asked in the devs discord and got the following reply:

Bigs: I don't want a refund... I want my download / key...
meh whatever...
Then don't and keep on waiting because here is what humble support just answered:

"Thanks for reaching out to us, my name is Kasey and I'm sorry for the confusion, but the reason why that isn't appearing for you is because the game has not been released yet! Once it has been, your download page will be immediately updated with your game."
Fair enough.... thought they may reverse the purchases... guess they'll eat it since it was their error?
Bigs: Fair enough.... thought they may reverse the purchases... guess they'll eat it since it was their error?
For me they did. Paid for it via Paypal and got a half an hour a mail from Paypal that Humble did a refund. It's also gone from the purchases list. I got no mail from Humble so far. Btw, I did not asked for the refund, I wanted to wait for tomorrow to see if it gets fixed automatically.
Same...
Oh well
MarkoH01: Then don't and keep on waiting because here is what humble support just answered:

"Thanks for reaching out to us, my name is Kasey and I'm sorry for the confusion, but the reason why that isn't appearing for you is because the game has not been released yet! Once it has been, your download page will be immediately updated with your game."
Did you get a refund from HB too MarkoH01?
IndieGala Monday Motivation #53 Steam Games Bundle
Pay only $1 and Get these 3 great games!
Vintage Hero (STEAM)
Life's Playground (STEAM)
Honor Cry: Aftermath (STEAM)

Pay $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 11 STEAM GAMES!
Soul Reaper: Unreap Commander (STEAM)
World Destroyers (STEAM)
World of Islands - Treasure Hunt (STEAM)
Egony (STEAM)
Fesnia (STEAM)
Flatwaters: The Curse of Echita (STEAM)
Stereo Aereo (STEAM)
The Entity (STEAM)
Grargar: Fanatical Anthology Fantasy Bundle

Pay €3.09 for the following Steam keys:

Blood Knights
Lichdom: Battlemage
Demoicon
Gemcraft: Chasing Shadows
Rune Classic
Two WorldsII: Velvet Edition
Sudeki
Blades of Time Limited Edition
Drakensang
Heroes of Annihilated Empires
Wizardry 6 & 7
Etherlords I & II
Knights and Merchants
Inquisitor
Numen: Contest of Heroes
Hey, that's a pretty good bundle. Too bad I already own all of the three least interesting games from it.
MarkoH01: Then don't and keep on waiting because here is what humble support just answered:

direspirefirewire: Did you get a refund from HB too MarkoH01?
Unfortunately yes. Came home from work and humble refunded the game without me asking them for a refund. Legally that's completely all right since a legally binding purchase contract in such cases begins the moment you received the product. Before that both partys have the right to cancel the transaction which humble obviously did.
Post edited July 16, 2018 by MarkoH01
After one and a half month without any game bundles, Humble breaks its silence to deliver:

The Humble CI Games Bundle

$1
Sniper: Ghost Warrior Gold Edition
Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual
Combat Wings: Battle of Brittain

BTA
Lords of the Fallen - Game of the Year Edition
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Collector's Edition
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2: World Hunter Pack

$15
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 - Multiplayer Map Pack

All games are only available as Steam keys and are only compatible with Windows.
Post edited July 17, 2018 by Grargar
Grargar: One and a half month without any game bundles, Humble breaks its silence to deliver:

I was hopeful it would be something multiplatform at least
Grargar: After one and a half month without any game bundles, Humble breaks its silence to deliver:

Terrible bundle imho, I could try Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 but not for $15... hope next one will be better.