It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: *snip*
What a pile of shit... ><
Had it been Sniper ELITE Vx... >_>
Post edited July 17, 2018 by Bigs
Beware:
Lords of the Fallen - Game of the Year Edition comes with Denuvo Anti-tamper DRM.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Collector's Edition - not available in some regions
Wish they included their "newly" released games (AoM series and CoM:ToL), but I can wait! :p
Grargar: Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual
It's now official - all viable video game titles have been exhausted.

I look forward to the sequel:
Fables of Intrigue: The Capricorn Conundrum.
Indie Gala surprises with a half-decent bundle - Hump Day Bundle #59

$1

Mind Blox
Toxic Townsmen
Last War 2044

$4.49 (before price increase)

Crashday Redline Edition
Shuyan Saga
The Piano
Star Story: The Horizon Escape
Juanito Arcade Mayhem
Tragedy Of Prince Rupert
Space - The Return Of The Pixxelfrazzer
Post edited July 18, 2018 by ABH20
ABH20: Indie Gala surprises with a half-decent bundle - Hump Day Bundle #59
In absolute terms that would be a highly debatable statement, but considering the smouldering piles of shit they usually offer I guess you're right.

I'm way more impressed by the fact that they seem to be finally getting the supported OS right, though. :P
Green Man Gaming Summer Sale has started out with Early Access to some of the deals. When you're signed in you get a further discount when you add one of the games to your shopping cart.

For example: Mad Max is 75% off. When you add it to the basket after you've signed in, it becomes 81% off.
ABH20: Green Man Gaming Summer Sale has started out with Early Access to some of the deals. When you're signed in you get a further discount when you add one of the games to your shopping cart.

For example: Mad Max is 75% off. When you add it to the basket after you've signed in, it becomes 81% off.
57 off Skyrim SE. I'm actually more afraid of loot boxes and boredom, but I think I will take it.

EDIT: Why is my game not on games list?
Post edited July 18, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
ABH20: Green Man Gaming Summer Sale has started out with Early Access to some of the deals. When you're signed in you get a further discount when you add one of the games to your shopping cart.

BeatriceElysia: 57 off Skyrim SE. I'm actually more afraid of loot boxes and boredom, but I think I will take it.

There are no loot boxes in Skyrim
BeatriceElysia: 57 off Skyrim SE. I'm actually more afraid of loot boxes and boredom, but I think I will take it.

amok: There are no loot boxes in Skyrim
Sure there are: they're called corpses. =P
Double Fine publisher weekend on Steam, up to 85% off

https://store.steampowered.com/sale/doublefine
Green Man Gaming has:
Dying Light - The Following - Enhanced Edition (Steam) at a historical low of 73%.

This might be of special interest to fellow German players who don't mind using Steam, since while this game is region-locked in the Steam store (and on GOG), the key that GMG sells is ROW, accessible to German accounts and can be activated on Steam without problems. The offer ends in 5 hours though.
Post edited July 20, 2018 by Leroux
Leroux: Green Man Gaming has:
Dying Light - The Following - Enhanced Edition (Steam) at a historical low of 73%.

This might be of special interest to fellow German players who don't mind using Steam, since while this game is region-locked in the Steam store (and on GOG), the key that GMG sells is ROW, accessible to German accounts and can be activated on Steam without problems. The offer ends in 5 hours though.
Hmm, that's tempting - but I guess I'll wait until the price goes below €10 ...
Groupees - Be Mine #35: https://groupees.com/bm35
6 games + 2 Music Albums + 1 Comics + 1 Video

6 games apparently all unbundled.
Post edited July 21, 2018 by letsmaybeLP92
Groupees Remute XX DOS Bundle

Pay $1.86 for the following Steam keys:

Inherit the Earth: Quest for the Orb
I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream
Madspace: To Hell and Beyond
Space Rogue Classic

Pay $2.86 for the following Steam keys:
Timelapse