It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Groupees Build a Adventurous itch.io bundle

Each game $0.33, 3 games minimum:
- Mythos: The Beginning
- Press X to Not Die
- The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure
- Whispered Stories Sandman
- Legionwood 2: Rise of the Eternal's Realm
- Little Kite
- Riddles of the Past
- Weeping Skies
- Witchcraft: The Lotus Elixir
- Caveman Rudi

I don't know any of the other titles, but if you have a dollar to spare and you like silly FMV games, I think Press X to Not Die is worth it. Mythos and Legionwood 2 seem to be JRPGs, Caveman Rudi a platformer, Little Kite a P&C and all others presumably HOGs. I assume all of them are DRM-free, but might require an itch.io account.
Post edited November 10, 2018 by Leroux
Bento Bundle on Fanatical for $3.99
Total Retail Price of $99.92
Save 96% ($95.93)

軒轅劍外傳穹之扉(The Gate of Firmament)
$14.99 [Achievements] [Trading Cards]

World's Dawn
$9.99 [Achievements] [Trading Cards]

Graze Counter
$9.99 [Trading Cards]

Moekuri: Adorable + Tactical SRPG
$11.99 [Achievements] [Trading Cards]

天使帝國四《Empire of Angels IV》

Soul Saber 2
$9.99 [Trading Cards]

Celestian Tales: Old North
$12.99 [Achievements] [Trading Cards]

仙劍奇俠傳六 (Chinese Paladin:Sword and Fairy 6)
Post edited November 12, 2018 by 221bBS
Anime Chest Bundle on Fanatical

Tier 1 for $1.00
Total Retail Price of $21.97
Save 95% ($20.97)

Pretty Girls Panic!
$1.99 [Achievements] [Trading Cards]

Poker Pretty Girls Battle: Texas Hold'em
$9.99 [Trading Cards]

Koi-Koi Japan [Hanafuda playing cards]
$9.99 [Achievements] [Trading Cards]

Tier 2 for $2.49
Total Retail Price of $68.92
Save 96% ($66.43)

Mahjong Pretty Girls Battle
$14.99 [Trading Cards]

Mahjong Pretty Girls Battle : School Girls Edition
$14.99 [Trading Cards]

Pretty Girls Mahjong Solitaire
$4.99 [Achievements] [Trading Cards]

Princess Kaguya: Legend of the Moon Warrior
$10.99 [Achievements] [Trading Cards]

Delicious! Pretty Girls Mahjong Solitaire
$0.99 [Achievements] [Trading Cards]

Tier 3 for 3.49
Total Retail Price of $79.88
Save 96% ($76.39)

Koi-Koi Japan : UKIYOE tours Vol.1
$1.99 [DLC]

Koi-Koi Japan : UKIYOE tours Vol.2
$1.99 [DLC]

Koi-Koi Japan : UKIYOE tours Vol.3
$1.99 [DLC]

Boneless Zombie
$4.99 [Achievements]
Leroux: I don't know any of the other titles, but if you have a dollar to spare and you like silly FMV games, I think Press X to Not Die is worth it. Mythos and Legionwood 2 seem to be JRPGs, Caveman Rudi a platformer, Little Kite a P&C and all others presumably HOGs. I assume all of them are DRM-free, but might require an itch.io account.
The bundle comes with both itch keys and DRM-free builds hosted on Groupees.

Agreed about "Press X..." Just played a round and laughed myself silly. Tonight I plan on getting back to it and try to unlock every death.

It's totally worth a dollar.
HUMBLE DAY OF THE DEVS BUNDLE 2018 - https://www.humblebundle.com/games/day-of-the-devs-2018

PAY WHAT YOU WANT TO UNLOCK!
Full Throttle Remastered
Burly Men at Sea

PAY MORE THAN THE AVERAGE
RiME
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Yooka-Laylee

PAY $12 (ABOUT £9.21) OR MORE TO ALSO UNLOCK!
Minit
Hyper Light Drifter
Day of the Devs VIP Ticket
amok: HUMBLE DAY OF THE DEVS BUNDLE 2018 - https://www.humblebundle.com/games/day-of-the-devs-2018

PAY WHAT YOU WANT TO UNLOCK!
Full Throttle Remastered
Burly Men at Sea

PAY MORE THAN THE AVERAGE
RiME
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Yooka-Laylee

PAY $12 (ABOUT £9.21) OR MORE TO ALSO UNLOCK!
Minit
Hyper Light Drifter
Day of the Devs VIP Ticket
Bundle itself was awesome.
Hope next one will be soon or at least in Tuesday. Bad bundles don't really count.
Post edited November 12, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
Is TalisMan any good? And any reviews for blood bowl 2?
high rated
The Humble Dystopian Bundle

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Tokyo 42
Distrust (Also for Mac)
Beholder (Also for Mac and Linux)
Orwell: Keeping an Eye On You (Also for Mac and Linux)

BTA
Orwell: Ignorance is Strength (Also for Mac and Linux)
Rain World + Soundtrack
60 Seconds! (Also for Mac)

$15
Observer + Soundtrack (Also for Mac and Linux)

Orwell Seasons 1+2, Rain World and Tokyo 42 are available as DRM-Free downloads and Steam keys. The rest of the games are only available as Steam keys.
Post edited November 13, 2018 by Grargar
wy4786: Is TalisMan any good? And any reviews for blood bowl 2?
Talisman is one of the best Board games out there, You just can play It in so many different ways, depending on Your House rule setting ,expansions and characters, Can be a classic get to the goal game, a PVP game, a cooperative or counter operative game (to some extent at least) every character has a particular method and style, and they let You try DLC every week so U can decide if wanna buy IT . Infinite replay value.

'Bout BB2 Is one of those Love or hate games, there are tons of reviews on the tube. If You are a TBS guy might get lot o' fun with It .
Threw Humble $1 for Tokyo 42.
wy4786: Is TalisMan any good? And any reviews for blood bowl 2?
Nightwishper: Talisman is one of the best Board games out there, You just can play It in so many different ways, depending on Your House rule setting ,expansions and characters, Can be a classic get to the goal game, a PVP game, a cooperative or counter operative game (to some extent at least) every character has a particular method and style, and they let You try DLC every week so U can decide if wanna buy IT . Infinite replay value.

'Bout BB2 Is one of those Love or hate games, there are tons of reviews on the tube. If You are a TBS guy might get lot o' fun with It .
thanks!

was about to bite the bullet just to get DoW3, but the reviews are.. meh :/
Fanatical Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation Bundle

€6.89
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation
Turtle Wars DLC
Inception DLC

€11.99
Overlord DLC
Epic Map Pack DLC
Gauntlet DLC
Oblivion DLC
Secret Missions DLC
Soundtrack
Grargar: Fanatical Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation Bundle

€6.89
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation
Turtle Wars DLC
Inception DLC

€11.99
Overlord DLC
Epic Map Pack DLC
Gauntlet DLC
Oblivion DLC
Secret Missions DLC
Soundtrack
This has the same content as Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation Gold, 73% discount on Fanatical.
Only saw this by accident because I'm playing Trine 2 right now: Frozenbyte games are currently heavily discounted on Steam. You can get three copies of Trine 2 Full Story for 5 euros (or bucks, I suppose), so you can play it with friends. It's a pretty good price if you and your friends don't own it yet. Then again, I assume most people will already have it at one place or other, as well as most other Frozenbyte games (e.g. from the Humble Bundle). But if that's the case, you might be able to get the remaining games such as Nine Parchments, Trine 3 or Shadwen rather cheaply in the Frozenbyte Collection 2018.

(Promo ends in 18 hours)
Post edited November 15, 2018 by Leroux
Leroux: Only saw this by accident because I'm playing Trine 2 right now: Frozenbyte games are currently heavily discounted on Steam. You can get three copies of Trine 2 Full Story for 5 euros (or bucks, I suppose), so you can play it with friends. It's a pretty good price if you and your friends don't own it yet. Then again, I assume most people will already have it at one place or other, as well as most other Frozenbyte games (e.g. from the Humble Bundle). But if that's the case, you might be able to get the remaining games such as Nine Parchments, Trine 3 or Shadwen rather cheaply in the Frozenbyte Collection 2018.

(Promo ends in 18 hours)
Already have Shadwen, Trine series and Nine Parchments, along with Has-Been-Heroes. Sadly, not into the others.