It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BeatriceElysia: Already have Shadwen, Trine series and Nine Parchments, along with Has-Been-Heroes. Sadly, not into the others.
Understandable. I was only missing Nine Parchments, so I got a sweet deal on it (unless it turns out to be an absolute stinker, we'll see :D).
BeatriceElysia: Already have Shadwen, Trine series and Nine Parchments, along with Has-Been-Heroes. Sadly, not into the others.
Leroux: Understandable. I was only missing Nine Parchments, so I got a sweet deal on it (unless it turns out to be an absolute stinker, we'll see :D).
It's nice little game that flopped hard and fast. It's quite good, but bit empty magic mayheam battle game. There are chest, quills and characters with batlles. That's mostly it. It's not stinker, anyways.

Constantly editing my posts, forgot to say it's collectable game, with staff stuff/battles to collect, among others.
Post edited November 15, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
low rated
ambient_orange: wow witcher2 is soo cheap i feel guilty of not waiting for these hude discounts.. :(
thats cos its cheap and rubbish the new format destroyed game for me if i fail the fistfight at beginning will cut my losses and not play if witcher 3 has QTE's too will not buy
Fall sale has started on humble store. In case you are searching for DRM-free games only just follow this link:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/search?sort=discount&drm=download
aquatic adventures of the last human is $1 on HB and iirc it is one of the few games to have a GOG key and be DRM free download though HB or at least it did when I got it. Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion is cureently free as part of the HB fall sale.
Friday Special Bundle #76 on IndiGala

Tier 1 for $1.00
Total Retail Price of $8.98
Save 89% ($7.98)

Super Blasting Boy
$4.99

Super Potato Bruh
$3.99

Tier 2 for $3.99, After 24 Hours: $4.49
Total Retail Price of $76.92
Save 95% ($72.93), After 24 Hours: Save 94% ($72.43)

Ancient Planet Tower Defense
$4.99 [Achievements] [Trading Cards]

Exotic Matter
$19.99 [Early Access]

35MM
$8.99 [Achievements] [Trading Cards]

25 Cadre of Death
$7.99

Astrohazard Solutions Ltd.
$5.99 [Achievements]

The Signal From Tolva
$19.99 [Achievements] [Trading Cards]
Post edited November 16, 2018 by 221bBS
Sandbox Bundle on Fanatical for $4.99
Total Retail Price of $64.96
Save 92% ($59.97)

Jalopy
$14.99 [Achievements]

Shoppe Keep 2
$14.99 [Achievements] [Trading Cards] [Early Access]

Flashing Lights - Police Fire EMS
$14.99 [Early Access]

Tracks - The Train Set Game
$19.99 [Early Access]
Fanatical Sandbox Bundle - https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/sandbox-bundle

Pay $4.99 for:
Jalopy
Shoppe Keep 2
Flashing Lights - Police Fire EMS
Tracks - The Train Set Game

or, in other words, get Tracks for $5, and with 3 bonus games...
Post edited November 16, 2018 by amok
Seven old-school LucasArts games just popped up on Steam and are no longer GOG exclusivities.

Here's the full list:

- Sam & Max Hit the Road
- Escape from Monkey Island
- Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders
- Star Wars Episode 1: Racer
- Outlaws + A Handful of Missions
- Afterlife
- Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
- Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine
WTF!?!?!

NO "40th Anniversary of Jonestown Sale"!?!?!

COME ON!

Cultist Simulator could be 50% off and....
and...
and, well Cultist Simulator could be 50% off! :D
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions (Android) is $3.59 at the Google Play Store. This is a rare move for Square since they normally only do 50% off FF titles but for some reason FF Tactics is 70% off. Definitely a good price for this. Just make sure you have an Android phone that can run it.

Link
Yakuza 0 - 42%

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/yakuza-0?aff_track=CJ&CJEVENT=2ff17cfbecd911e8813f00c10a18050b&utm_source=CJ&cj_pid=5464205&cj_aid=13212017
Mass Effect Andromeda (Origin) is $5.99 at Origin as part of their Black Friday Sale. This price is a new historical low for the game.

Link
high rated
The Humble Jumbo Bundle 12

$1
Pinstripe + Soundtrack (Also for Mac and Linux)
Super House of Dead Ninjas
Super House of Dead Ninjas: True Ninja Pack
Rise & Shine (Also for Linux)

BTA
Project Highrise (Also for Mac)
Construction Simulator 2015 (Also for Mac and Linux)
Battle Chef Brigade (Also for Mac)

$10
DiRT 4
Oriental Empires

Battle Chef Brigade is available as a DRM-Free download and a Steam key. The rest of the games are only available as Steam keys.
Post edited November 20, 2018 by Grargar
Grargar: The Humble Jumbo Bundle 12

$1
Pinstripe + Soundtrack (Also for Mac and Linux)
Super House of Dead Ninjas
Super House of Dead Ninjas: True Ninja Pack
Rise & Shine (Also for Linux)

BTA
Project Highrise (Also for Mac)
Construction Simulator 2015 (Also for Mac and Linux)
Battle Chef Brigade (Also for Mac)

$10
DiRT 4
Oriental Empires

Battle Chef Brigade is available as a DRM-Free download and a Steam key. The rest of the games are only available as Steam keys.
Total Retail Price of $184.91, a 95% savings for the entire bundle