It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amok: The Eidos anthology pack, if you want to boost the steam library, is -90% in the sale

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/4910/Eidos_Anthology/
I won't be buying the pack as I have some but the individual game prices are pretty tempting on some of those.
MarkoH01: As announced I just contacted humble support and explained to them why removing a DRM-free game from library adter the deadline would be a bad idea and how this ios different in the case of a Steam key. Let's hope they listen.
really hope they gonna fix it here.
Because ya i dont want to download a game which i dont plan playing within the next 6 months just bc a download link expires - this kinda feels like the stone age of game distribution.
At least for me DRM-free does not mean "keep your shit on your own computer all the time and have 213131 backups yourself" but it rather means that i have the choice to do my own backups and that i can access the games offline if i want to but i'm still totally fine (and i also want to have it) with having an account protected area where the magnitude of my games lie.
The Gun Shield Bundle on Indie Gala

Tier 1 for $1.00
Total Retail Price of $4.97
Save 80% ($3.97)

LOOT BOX ACHIEVEMENT SIMULATOR
$0.99 [Achievements] also for [Mac]

#monstercakes
$0.99 [Achievements] [Trading Cards] also for [Linux]
*Tile-matching game.

Shield Impact
$2.99 [Achievements]
*Only interesting game in the tier. Interesting game mechanics, only a shield to defend yourself and reflect enemy fire.

Tier 2 for $2.99 (After 24 hours: $3.49)
Total Retail Price of $56.91
Save 95% ($53.92)

Hue Defense
$13.99 [Achievements] [Trading Cards]
*Cute looking tower defense game.

Owl Watch
$2.99 [Achievements]
*Looks to be a 3D platformer.

Krampus Quest
$3.99 [Achievements]
*Side-scrolling platformer, it reminds me of the old Castlevania games.

Journey Through Memories
$0.99
*Voice controlled game (speech recognition).

Adam Wolfe (Episodes 1-4 according to thier announcement on Steam)
$19.99 [Achievements] [Trading Cards] also for [Mac]
*Good hidden objects game, focused on story.

Beat The Game
$9.99 also for [Mac] [Linux]
*Interesting music-based game.
Post edited November 23, 2018 by 221bBS
Loot box achievement simulator.
The depths we have reached...
TT_TT_TT_TT: really hope they gonna fix it here.
I doubt it, since it's not the first time they give a DRM-free game away for free which you have to download more or less immediately before it disappears. They did the same with "Stealth Inc. 2" some time ago. Admittedly they used a less misleading wording then but still ... I wouldn't get my hopes up too high.
Leroux: Yeah, I know. With key I meant "Steam key", since you usually get that with Humble freebies. Sorry for the confusion! The game is completely DRM-free, which is good, my worry was just that you need to back up the zip real good, because the game is not added to any account and access to the download link expires after a week, so if something like this happens to you, it's gone. Then again, it's free, so "don't look a gift horse in the mouth", I guess. :)
No worries and I think you're correct. Technically it's tied to your HB account but after the 29th it might be gone if HB doesn't listen and extend it indefinitely. But like you said, it's free to either back up the file or cry when it's gone. Truth be told I don't even know if it's a good game or not, lol.
BenKii: Mass Effect Andromeda (Origin) is $5.99 at Origin as part of their Black Friday Sale. This price is a new historical low for the game.

Link
mchack: hehe. 11.99€ in the same sale from a german ip.

$=2€

-
well at least we finally get a discount on Dragon Age II for 2,49€ (last sale was dec '17 ;) yay.
Wondering if ME:A is worth €12. $6 would be pretty much a no brainer for me...
Black Friday Flash Deals on Fanatical
Get an extra 10% off with the coupon code: BLACKFRIDAY10

A game is added every hour, 6 reveals left.
dyscode: Wondering if ME:A is worth €12. $6 would be pretty much a no brainer for me...
I bought it for about €15 last year and got 150 hours of solid entertainment. It's certainly not as great as the three previous games but definitely good enough to not regret having invested that much time in it. Still, I hope the next one will be better ...
amok: The Eidos anthology pack, if you want to boost the steam library, is -90% in the sale

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/4910/Eidos_Anthology/
supplementscene: I won't be buying the pack as I have some but the individual game prices are pretty tempting on some of those.
This is a custom bundle, it should remove the games you already own and adjust the price accordingly.
I have 5/122 items and my price is 69.03 (91% discount)
supplementscene: I won't be buying the pack as I have some but the individual game prices are pretty tempting on some of those.
221bBS: This is a custom bundle, it should remove the games you already own and adjust the price accordingly.
True, but even if you already own stuff (and chances are you'd already own the most interesting games) it's still a lot, because although prices for individuals games look very cheap, there's a huge amount of DLCs that add up to about 45 EUR (or similar in $) despite the high discounts, and the great majority of that is cosmetic or multiplayer content that I would never be interested in buying on its own. So these DLCs actually even out the cheap prices on the main games to some extent.

(The anthology also doesn't include newer additions like LiS2 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider, but of course they would have raised the price significantly.)

It's still an insanely good offer, I guess, if you're really interested in the Tomb Raider, Legacy of Kain, Thief, Just Cause and Deus Ex series (and some other games) but for some mysterious reason hardly own any of them anywhere yet. All the games combined are definitely worth the asking price in that unlikely case. (Personally I won't buy 42 EUR worth of worthless DLCs though just to get some Kane & Lynch and a bunch of games I already have on GOG.) ;)
Post edited November 23, 2018 by Leroux
221bBS: This is a custom bundle, it should remove the games you already own and adjust the price accordingly.
Leroux: True, but even if you already own stuff (and chances are you'd already own the most interesting games) it's still a lot, because although prices for individuals games look very cheap, there's a huge amount of DLCs that add up to about 45 EUR (or similar in $) despite the high discounts, and the great majority of that is cosmetic or multiplayer content that I would never be interested in buying on its own. So these DLCs actually even out the cheap prices on the main games to some extent.

(The anthology also doesn't include newer additions like LiS2 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider, but of course they would have raised the price significantly.)

It's still an insanely good offer, I guess, if you're really interested in the Tomb Raider, Legacy of Kain, Thief, Just Cause and Deus Ex series (and some other games) but for some mysterious reason hardly own any of them anywhere yet. All the games combined are definitely worth the asking price in that unlikely case. (Personally I won't buy 42 EUR worth of worthless DLCs though just to get some Kane & Lynch and a bunch of games I already have on GOG.) ;)
I decided to take a look at the DLCs, the following seems to add single player content to the game:

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - System Rift
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided DLC - A Criminal Past
Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun
Just Cause 3 DLC: Bavarium Sea Heist Pack
Just Cause 3 DLC: Sky Fortress Pack
Just Cause 3 DLC: Mech Land Assault
Rise of the Tomb Raider - Season Pass
THIEF DLC: The Forsaken - Challenge Map
THIEF: The Bank Heist
Lara Croft GoL: All the Trappings - Challenge Pack 1
Lara Croft GoL: Things that Go Boom - Challenge Pack 2
Lara Croft GoL: Hazardous Reunion - Challenge Pack 3

That left 51 DLCs, totaling $108.49 US dollars. At 90% discount, you're paying about $10.85. I'm a bit surprised, I thought it would be a lot more.

The main reason I didn't pick this up was that I thought the DLCs were a lot more and if the games are on GOG, I already own it. I'm still not sure if the bundle is for me...
dyscode: Wondering if ME:A is worth €12. $6 would be pretty much a no brainer for me...
Geddes17: I bought it for about €15 last year and got 150 hours of solid entertainment. It's certainly not as great as the three previous games but definitely good enough to not regret having invested that much time in it. Still, I hope the next one will be better ...
Thx :) yeah I guess it's 'not so bad' if you let it.

and a deal:

https://www.greenmangaming.com/de/games/middle-earth-shadow-of-war-definitive-edition-pc/
€17
Post edited November 23, 2018 by dyscode
TT_TT_TT_TT: really hope they gonna fix it here.
Geddes17: I doubt it, since it's not the first time they give a DRM-free game away for free which you have to download more or less immediately before it disappears. They did the same with "Stealth Inc. 2" some time ago. Admittedly they used a less misleading wording then but still ... I wouldn't get my hopes up too high.
You are probably right since I received my reply yesterday:

"Thank you for reaching out to Humble Bundle Support!
I definitely understand where you're coming from. I'll be sure to raise your concerns with the rest of my team, and we'll consider it when making future decisions. I can't guarantee that we'll be able to take applicable action, but we appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us."

Then again I still think that it might help if others would contact humble as well. The more the better.
Leroux: True, but even if you already own stuff (and chances are you'd already own the most interesting games) it's still a lot, because although prices for individuals games look very cheap, there's a huge amount of DLCs that add up to about 45 EUR (or similar in $) despite the high discounts, and the great majority of that is cosmetic or multiplayer content that I would never be interested in buying on its own. So these DLCs actually even out the cheap prices on the main games to some extent.

221bBS: I decided to take a look at the DLCs, the following seems to add single player content to the game:

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - System Rift
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided DLC - A Criminal Past
Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun
Just Cause 3 DLC: Bavarium Sea Heist Pack
Just Cause 3 DLC: Sky Fortress Pack
Just Cause 3 DLC: Mech Land Assault
Rise of the Tomb Raider - Season Pass
THIEF DLC: The Forsaken - Challenge Map
THIEF: The Bank Heist
Lara Croft GoL: All the Trappings - Challenge Pack 1
Lara Croft GoL: Things that Go Boom - Challenge Pack 2
Lara Croft GoL: Hazardous Reunion - Challenge Pack 3

That left 51 DLCs, totaling $108.49 US dollars. At 90% discount, you're paying about $10.85. I'm a bit surprised, I thought it would be a lot more.

The main reason I didn't pick this up was that I thought the DLCs were a lot more and if the games are on GOG, I already own it. I'm still not sure if the bundle is for me...
I added every game I would conceivably play alongside the DLCs I would conceivably play and it still came out cheaper than the bundle. Most of the DLCs look outdated

You can also get nice discounts for buying games in bundles like Deu Ex/Thief