It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It is the year 5000 and you dig up lost treasures on the wild and inhospitable Planet Earth. Pre-order Mutropolis on GOG.COM and save 20% now!

Please note that the pre-order offer is available until February 17th, 2 PM UTC and the full game will be released on February 18th.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Hope this includes the quasi prequel Mutropolis: Mars Episodes when it releases here, as well.
I found the prequel boring, maybe I tried it in the wrong moment though.
Swedrami: Hope this includes the quasi prequel Mutropolis: Mars Episodes when it releases here, as well.
Wait, I got it on GOG for free. It's not available anymore?
Post edited February 01, 2021 by Dogmaus
Dogmaus: I found the prequel boring, maybe I tried it in the wrong moment though.
Swedrami: Hope this includes the quasi prequel Mutropolis: Mars Episodes when it releases here, as well.
Dogmaus: Wait, I got it on GOG for free. It's not available anymore?
The demo could be grabbed and added to the library, for a limited time.
Mutropolis: Mars Episodes is an entirely different thing.
Swedrami: The demo could be grabbed and added to the library, for a limited time.
Mutropolis: Mars Episodes is an entirely different thing.
My understanding when I played the demo was that is was a prequel to the actual game. I must have mixed things up!
Dogmaus: My understanding when I played the demo was that is was a prequel to the actual game. I must have mixed things up!
I don't know what was on GOG but there is currently a demo and also the Mars Episodes available on itch.io (for free).