It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Experience a full new campaign in single-player or side-by-side in co-op in 7 challenging missions with over 25 minutes of new cinematics and a new faction, Usonia. Iron Harvest - Operation Eagle DLC is now available on GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Heh! I was kind of wondering if they were going to have a version of America in that game. Sounds like a pretty interesting story to be sure.
GOG.com: Experience a full new campaign in single-player or side-by-side in co-op in 7 challenging missions with over 25 minutes of new cinematics and a new faction, Usonia. Iron Harvest - Operation Eagle DLC is now available on GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Nevermind that the base game is a broken pile of garbage with a myriad of technical problems; just start churning out overpriced DLCs instead.
This is what video game development is all about in the XXI. century.
baddudes_abomba: Nevermind that the base game is a broken pile of garbage with a myriad of technical problems; just start churning out overpriced DLCs instead.
This is what video game development is all about in the XXI. century.
I have to say your comment is a pile of garbage and I condemn such misinformation. The game works very fine, and has been working well in the past. If you don't want to purchase DLC - don't buy it. What's your intent here?
Hmmm... as an above-average tier Kickstarter backer of the game, I have to say I'm rather disappointed in not getting this DLC for free or at least with a discount.
baddudes_abomba: Nevermind that the base game is a broken pile of garbage with a myriad of technical problems
If you tried to play it on release, that might have been true (had some graphical issues myself), but clearly you have not revisited the game in some time. It's quite stable now and has been for some time.
Post edited May 27, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: Hmmm... as an above-average tier Kickstarter backer of the game, I have to say I'm rather disappointed in not getting this DLC for free or at least with a discount.
The Kickstarter and DLCs misunderstanding was explained i.e. here.

All in all, nothing has changed since then - there's no 'Deluxe edition upgrade' to purchase sadly.

But as a KS backer you should've gotten Rusviet Revolution DLC for free - at least I got it.
zeffyr: The Kickstarter and DLCs misunderstanding was explained i.e. here.
Yeah, I'm aware of that. Never misunderstood what they said, I'm just disappointed of where things stand.
zeffyr: But as a KS backer you should've gotten Rusviet Revolution DLC for free - at least I got it.
No, I did not even get that it seems... I rest my case.
zeffyr: But as a KS backer you should've gotten Rusviet Revolution DLC for free - at least I got it.
WinterSnowfall: No, I did not get even that, it seems... I rest my case.
You don't have it in you KING Art Games Library? What was your KS backer level?
zeffyr: You don't have it in you KING Art Games Library? What was your KS backer level?
Fair point - I'll have to check. Have not logged in there in a while. I backed the Digital Deluxe edition, if I remember correctly.

P.S.: OK, it was there indeed. Just redeemed it. Thanks for letting me know this was a thing!
zeffyr: You don't have it in you KING Art Games Library? What was your KS backer level?
WinterSnowfall: Fair point - I'll have to check. Have not logged in there in a while. I backed the Digital Deluxe edition, if I remember correctly.
Me too, and in my case the key was there :) Beware - the DLC difficulty level is higher than in the base game, I have yet to finish the DLC.

EDIT: Nice that you found it :)
Post edited May 27, 2021 by zeffyr
Lemme guess, the young dashing blonde gentleman with traumatic war past will first side with USA but later realized that his side is shitty too and switch side with the Arabians to help fight for their freedom. The typical romance subplot is bloody obvious and pretty much his motivation to switch side.

When the rebel side has a hot girl as a prominent character, you know that side is right. That trope never fail. Even Star Wars fell into that trope.
RedRagan: Lemme guess, the young dashing blonde gentleman with traumatic war past will first side with USA but later realized that his side is shitty too and switch side with the Arabians to help fight for their freedom. The typical romance subplot is bloody obvious and pretty much his motivation to switch side.

When the rebel side has a hot girl as a prominent character, you know that side is right. That trope never fail. Even Star Wars fell into that trope.
As far as I understand, there were many inspirations for this, admittedly, light plot, Lawrence of Arabia being one of them. But you do you, even if that you is a sneering snob.
Post edited May 28, 2021 by Chiteki