It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Feel the adrenaline rush! The latest Weekly Sale with discounts as high as 90% off is dedicated to games filled with action and challenges that will make your blood flow faster.

Here are some examples:

Styx: Master of Shadows (-90%) is an infiltration game with RPG elements set in a dark fantasy universe, where you sneak, steal, and assassinate your way through as Goblin Styx.

Crusader: No Remorse (-75%) is an action sci-fi game set in a dystopian future. Become an elite enforcer armed with an impressive arsenal of futuristic weapons.

Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe (-57%) is an isometric roguelite of intense tactical combat. Play as mercenary pilots betraying their planet, looking for the big payout.

This Weekly Sale on GOG.COM will end on 8th February 2021, 2 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
high rated
• $0.99 • -90% • Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today
• $0.99 • -80% • Death to Spies
• $1.39 • -80% • Death to Spies: Moment of Truth
• $1.49 • -75% • Bioforge
• $1.49 • -75% • Crusader: No Regret
• $1.49 • -75% • Crusader: No Remorse
• $1.49 • -90% • Of Orcs And Men
• $1.49 • -75% • Realms of Chaos
• $1.49 • -90% • SKYHILL
• $1.99 • -80% • Battle Planet - Judgement Day
• $1.99 • -90% • Styx: Master of Shadows
• $1.99 • -80% • The Great Perhaps
• $2.99 • -70% • Venetica - Gold Edition
• $2.99 • -85% • Warlocks 2: God Slayers
• $3.24 • -75% • Slain: Back From Hell
• $3.49 • -75% • NeuroVoider
• $3.74 • -75% • Crossing Souls
• $3.74 • -75% • Devil's Hunt
• $4.49 • -85% • State of Mind
• $4.89 • -65% • Crimsonland
• $4.99 • -75% • Forsaken Remastered
• $4.99 • -75% • Mages of Mystralia
• $4.99 • -50% • Ruin of the Reckless
• $4.99 • -75% • Ruiner
• $4.99 • -75% • The Saboteur
• $4.99 • -75% • The Signal From Tlva
• $5.99 • -70% • Remothered: Tormented Fathers
• $5.99 • -70% • Victor Vran
• $6.99 • -65% • Dragon's Lair Trilogy
• $7.49 • -75% • Absolver
• $7.49 • -50% • Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas
• $8.49 • -50% • AWAY: Journey to the Unexpected
• $8.99 • -55% • Brigador: Up-Armored Edition
• $9.99 • -75% • Absolver: Deluxe Edition
• $10.49 • -30% • Cathedral
• $12.89 • -57% • Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe
• $13.99 • -30% • Resolutiion
• $16.14 • -15% • Nightmare Reaper
• $17.49 • -30% • Unto The End
• $19.49 • -35% • Remothered: Broken Porcelain
At this price, Styx is a steal (literally).
idbeholdME: At this price, Styx is a steal (literally).
I am no fan of stealth games, but a couple of months ago I decided to give it a try after reading some glorious comments and reviews.

Honestly, it never clicked with me :) To avoid angry stealth-er replies, I repeat that I'm not a fan of the genre, I just wanted to try something different but it wasn't for me. I played it with company for about 6 or 7 hours, but it seemed a bit too... repetitive and we decided to just drop it.

On the other hand, lots of people praise it so for fans of the genre it's probably a great deal at this price.

Any opinions on Cathedral? Is it a good metroid-style game as they say?
Panaias: Any opinions on Cathedral? Is it a good metroid-style game as they say?
Played some of it, and while it does appear to be a decent game, it isn't without its issues.
* When you die, you lose some of your money. There's a way to store it, but you have to buy the storage (and after a certain amount it becomes too expensive), and it's not available before you clear the first major area of the game. (I note that the game has a lot of one-time only money treasures, so the best course of action is to avoid them and come back later.)
* The first area has a *lot* of constantly respawning enemies (think medusa heads from Castlevania), way too many, particularly for the first level.
* In that first major area, there's a boss that you can't hit without using up ammo. Furthermore, while there's something that can drop items in that fight, it doesn't seem to drop ammo, so you can get stuck rather easily.
* There's a part where there are instant death spikes, some of which are real and some of which are fake, and you have to go through an area filled with them to get the item that makes the fake ones disappear. This means that you will die in that section while learning what spots are safe, and every time that happens you lose some of your money, and that just doesn't seem fair. Furthermore, there's one part in that area where there should have been a checkpoint, but isn't.
* Later in that area, after you get the item to make fake spikes disappear, there's a puzzle that is not colorblind friendly, and which I consider to be an accessibility issue as a result.
* The first weapon upgrade, when I played it, required going through a rather unfair area. In particular, there were wizzrobe type enemies that would appear, shoot fireballs in 3 directions, and then disappear; those enemies did so much damage that it felt like I was in an area I was not supposed to be in at this point. To make matters worse, you also have to do quite a bit of platforming at the same time these enemies appear. (According to the patch notes, they did eventually replace these wizzrobe type enemies with a weaker one, which should make that section at least a *little* more manageable.)
dtgreene: ...
I see. Thanks for the info!
idbeholdME: At this price, Styx is a steal (literally).
WoW, You're right, and the thing is, that's it's much cheaper than the signal from tolva, which is a somewhat dull permanently unoptimized unity game... I have a 3900x/3090 and I still can't get more than 50 frames with this unoptimized piece of shit!

Love the art direction, but it still runs like shit!
Finally, a decent price on Dragon's Lair!
I want to play those Styx games one day, I hope that good discount comes back
It'd be nice to get the missing Tomb Raider games sometime this year as 2021 is the 25th anniversary.

For anyone's consideration:
ciemnogrodzianin: • $2.99 • -70% • Venetica - Gold Edition

Post edited February 01, 2021 by tfishell
Wow, Styx is on historical low now, I bought it in September for 5 bucks. Still waiting for S.t.a.l.k.e.r trilogy because I miss the discount every time.
tfishell: It'd be nice to get the missing Tomb Raider games sometime this year as 2021 is the 25th anniversary.

For anyone's consideration:
ciemnogrodzianin: • $2.99 • -70% • Venetica - Gold Edition

tfishell:
I always upvote the rest of the Tomb Raider franchise finally making it over here!
¿Venetica or Styx?
Dogmaus: I want to play those Styx games one day, I hope that good discount comes back
I wish I could give you mine from my library :)

I got them both to try a different genre from what I usually play, without prior knowledge. Didn't like the first, I quit it after a few hours, haven't touched the second.

Huh, has anyone else noticed how less crowdy are the weekly sales threads in the past few weeks? Usually, during the first day, there would be at least 3 or 4 pages of posts.
Post edited February 02, 2021 by Panaias
Panaias: I wish I could give you mine from my library :)

I got them both to try a different genre from what I usually play, without prior knowledge. Didn't like the first, I quit it after a few hours, haven't touched the second.

Huh, has anyone else noticed how less crowdy are the weekly sales threads in the past few weeks? Usually, during the first day, there would be at least 3 or 4 pages of posts.
:) thanks for the thought, there's a few dozen games I'd give away if I could. My understanding is that the second Styx game plays a lot like its predecessor so it's understandable that you want to stay away. I think I'll get them one by one as I don't like feeling overwhelmed by backlog and now I like to play what I get straight away or almost while I come to grips with said backlog.
Maybe there's nothing very relevant in these sales other than some new hystorical low for games that were previously chep enough for most interested people anyway. Or there wasn't that spark that ignites the discussion.