It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pheace: Edit: oooo, a new XCOM would do it. So would a *real* Zoo Tycoon sequel for PC (Though Planet Zoo is coming already I guess)
GameRager: What about a new Dino Park tycoon? ;D
Lol, I assume you're talking about Parkasaurus and not Jurassic World Evolution. Still been meaning to try that one out.
StarChan: I hope there will be new reveals on Starfield and System Shock 3.
As a fan of System Shock 2 to a fan of System Shock 1-2: do you believe in third part? I know that there are several original creators from Looking Glass (Paul Neurath, the founder and current director of OtherSide studios), but have you seen their last game? And I'm talking about bugs or technical issues, I'm talking about design.

What worries me even more is that StarBreeze took away their investment money. And NightDive Studios showed us a perfect example of how the old games should be remaked properly, only to put the project on hold and then switch to ugly UE4. I think that Unreal is a very good engine, but original Unity prototype looked so frigging good.
GameRager: What about a new Dino Park tycoon? ;D
Pheace: Lol, I assume you're talking about Parkasaurus and not Jurassic World Evolution. Still been meaning to try that one out.
No, there's actually a game called Dino Park Tycoon. ;)
Pheace: Lol, I assume you're talking about Parkasaurus and not Jurassic World Evolution. Still been meaning to try that one out.
GameRager: No, there's actually a game called Dino Park Tycoon. ;)
loool, I had no idea, completely missed that game.

------

Since apparently Larian is teasing a III on their homepage I have to admit a Divinity Original Sin 3 would be exciting as well.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by Pheace
GameRager: No, there's actually a game called Dino Park Tycoon. ;)
Pheace: loool, I had no idea, completely missed that game.

------

Since apparently Larian is teasing a III on their homepage I have to admit a Divinity Original Sin 3 would be exciting as well.
Yeah you play a guy running a cutesy looking park and you must separate some dinos from others and try to get visitors while doing other tasks to make your park bigger/successful. Definitely a fun time waster sim game.
StarChan: I hope there will be new reveals on Starfield and System Shock 3.
Cadaver747: As a fan of System Shock 2 to a fan of System Shock 1-2: do you believe in third part? I know that there are several original creators from Looking Glass (Paul Neurath, the founder and current director of OtherSide studios), but have you seen their last game? And I'm talking about bugs or technical issues, I'm talking about design.

What worries me even more is that StarBreeze took away their investment money. And NightDive Studios showed us a perfect example of how the old games should be remaked properly, only to put the project on hold and then switch to ugly UE4. I think that Unreal is a very good engine, but original Unity prototype looked so frigging good.
I was concerned at first, for the reasons you give, and to an extent I still am, but I believe they can pull it off. The first attempt was a brutal reality check - a reminder that once the game is out, it needs to hold its own in a competitive games market. Here's to hoping that they have decided to strike back with a vengeance.
Woohoo, Rebellion just confirmed they're finally showing something of Evil Genius 2 at E3. Now to pray it'll live up to the original.

https://twitter.com/Rebellion/status/1134451995530711041
I'm looking forward to information on the coming Navi cards by AMD, the RX 5000 series as they're going to call it. What I'm hoping for is RX 570 or even RX 580 level performance on a maximum of 75 Watt to replace my RX 460.
i only care about blizzcon, E3 has never really got me hyped over anything i was excited for fallout 76 and we all know what happened with that
Hopes: Metal Wolf Chaos XD

Predictions: more Epic bullshit