It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My hope for E3:

Splinter Cell 7 and it actually looks like the first 3 games in terms of gameplay and visuals and Michael Ironside reprising his role.

Metroid Prime 4, and please don't look like ass. They restarted development this time with the original creators Retro Studios. PLEASE don't fuck it up Retro.

Total War: Warhammer 3, I know Three Kingdom's just came out but if you noticed Total War games have been a yearly thing so I am just having blind hope for this one.

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Remake. They have said they want to do it. And most likely will just reuse the same engine and assets from RE 2 Remake while making new content ontop of it. Just saying that seeing game development now, it should not take longer then a year to make this game.

And if possible the Playstation 5. Hoping that its backwards compatible with PS4 games right out of the box, if not backwards compatible with ever Playstation game ever of every console. Because I am holding off getting my own PS4 until I see a PS5 doing exactly that.
Don't care.
Crosmando: Don't care.
You wish.
Elmofongo: Metroid Prime 4, and please don't look like ass.
I don't think they could make it a bad game. The game series is very important, at least the main games. All three parts were solid, almost masterpiece (my subjective opinion).

I personally hope/wish that Electonic Arts and Acitivision will announce something big based on new IP, preferrably single player oriented games with optional coop and arena multiplayer as a side dish (make it a Battle Royale I don't care).

And of course there is a Cyberpunk 2077. Any new portion of gameplay would be great.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by Cadaver747
Something Bannerlord related would be nice. Can't really think of anything else. A bit out of touch with the AAA scene
I'm generally not that interested in the flagship titles since most of them tend to be flashy action based titles and for the most part I prefer turnbased strategy or games like Pillars. Fallout 4 was a great reveal back in the day but was a little disappointing in delivery, not to mention 76. Fallout Shelter was nice at least.

I tend to get more excited over smaller titles that sometimes get a panel. Kind of hoping for an Evil Genius 2 announcement at some point.

It's rare that there's a title announcement that really blows me over in anticipation.

Edit: oooo, a new XCOM would do it. So would a *real* Zoo Tycoon sequel for PC (Though Planet Zoo is coming already I guess)
Post edited May 30, 2019 by Pheace
Whatever comes,comes and I don't care neither.
"I HOPE THEY BRING BACK ELVIS!"
Post edited May 30, 2019 by tinyE
I hope there will be new reveals on Starfield and System Shock 3.
More big single player experiences. Sony has had a ripper few years with a pile of single player games revealed around E3, so more of that across all platforms would be glorious.
Prediction: Cyberpunk 2077's release date announced for December 2, 2019 (Cyber Monday).
I hope to find out if Nintendo has two new Switch models coming out or not. If they have a more powerful system coming out, I will wait to pick that up, if no new system is coming this year, I will pick up a switch that week.

Hoping CyberPunk 2077 isn't the same complete trash that has been shown off and revealed so far, but I am not holding my breath.

Metroid Prime 4 in action would be awesome and a new Donkey Kong would be cool.

But I really hope Nintendo surprises with a new F-Zero or maybe catches everybody by surprise with a new Earthbound entry.
Have only one that I care about: Doom Eternal
The only thing I'm hoping for is Serious Sam. Hopefully a release date.
Elmofongo: My hope for E3:

Splinter Cell 7 and it actually looks like the first 3 games in terms of gameplay and visuals and Michael Ironside reprising his role.

======================

And if possible the Playstation 5. Hoping that its backwards compatible with PS4 games right out of the box, if not backwards compatible with ever Playstation game ever of every console. Because I am holding off getting my own PS4 until I see a PS5 doing exactly that.
As to splinter cell: I didn't know M. Ironside was in a SC game....I gotta get caught up(I only finished chaos theory and most of the first two games, as well as 1/3 of double agent...bloody time limit makes it hard for completing the hub parts 100%).

As to the PS5: Lol, another new console? In the past they kept consoles going until they had a somewhat decent library for them....now they put out new ones every 5 years....le sigh.

I agree that I won't also be huying a PS5 without PS4/3(and also 1 and 2 if possible) support, as I have a PS2(fat)/PS3(slim) already.
StarChan: I hope there will be new reveals on Starfield and System Shock 3.
SS3....that's another game i'm hoping either comes to one of the "older" consoles(PS3/360/PS4) or at least comes to PC and doesn't need crysis level hardware to play.
Pheace: Edit: oooo, a new XCOM would do it. So would a *real* Zoo Tycoon sequel for PC (Though Planet Zoo is coming already I guess)
What about a new Dino Park tycoon? ;D

mobutu: Have only one that I care about: Doom Eternal
If they don't fork it up with ideology pushing or make it too casual/flashy it'll likely be good.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by GameRager