It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Challenge your fears while building your deck and capacities by answering personality tests, visiting rooms, or meditating. Neurodeck: Psychological Deckbuilder is coming soon to GOG.COM. Explore a subconscious maze, full of cards and improvements that will help you defeat the monsters in your mind!

You can start your head-scratching adventure with Neurodeck: Psychological Deckbuilder even now, thanks to the game's demo, available on GOG.COM for free.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
low rated
We used to have proper good old games.

Now all we get is an endless stream of cheap mobile phone game crap, like this and Bonkies...
low rated
It is a long time since my last post.
The reason is that GOG is no more interesting for me....and I've 1.448 games on my shelf.
But for the last years I only see shovelware released here. Or games with endless pay to win add-ons.
Hey, GOG there are still many many very good old games you could relesae here if you only put some work into it.
But than....seeing how much work they put into their sooo hyped own game.
high rated
Midnight_Wolf: We used to have proper good old games.

Now all we get is an endless stream of cheap mobile phone game crap, like this and Bonkies...
We got 4 classic games just a few days ago

Gunboat
Sea Legends
Steel Thunder
The Train: Escape to Normandy
wolfsite: We got 4 classic games just a few days ago

Gunboat
Sea Legends
Steel Thunder
The Train: Escape to Normandy
I want to add that personally I've been waiting for Sea Legends for very long time. I read about it in a magazine in 1990ies but could never find it anywhere at that time.
low rated

What are you talking about? The game was accepted by the GOG Curation Committee. It can only be amazing.
Schnuff: It is a long time since my last post.
The reason is that GOG is no more interesting for me....and I've 1.448 games on my shelf.
But for the last years I only see shovelware released here. Or games with endless pay to win add-ons.
Hey, GOG there are still many many very good old games you could relesae here if you only put some work into it.
But than....seeing how much work they put into their sooo hyped own game.
For the most part what is left is in licensing hell. Sometimes the stars align and we get something but honestly, the missing things I remember from my youth and would consider are extremely limited now.

Thinking of everything as 'shovelware' and discarding it as such is a bitter approach. Some of the things that don't look like much turned out to be actual pearls. Less unthinking complaining, more research.
This game looks like a lot of fun, can't wait to play this and the new Huniepop game. GOG needs more card and match3 games for sure.

Good news! this is not some mobile game crap, this is made for PC and there is a Switch port.
Sounds like a game that attempts to play with your sanity. I object! That's what real life is for.
You don't get something: call it shovelware.
It's like those old men saying they don't make good music anymore. Flash news: it's just you becoming old and grumpy.
What worries me are those small fonts. How do they expect us to read those on a Switch screen, they're small for my laptop if I want to keep it a a reasonable distance.
amund: This game looks like a lot of fun, can't wait to play this and the new Huniepop game. GOG needs more card and match3 games for sure.
It would be interesting to get here Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes.

Or at least something like Grindstone.
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-01-29-grindstone-and-games-that-balance-luck-and-skill
I, for one, am in favor of getting more Goblinz Studio games. I've been pleasantly surprised and impressed with the handful of their games that I've played so far. Keep them coming!
low rated
Yeah more and more "indie" games sadly :=
ktrahan: I, for one, am in favor of getting more Goblinz Studio games. I've been pleasantly surprised and impressed with the handful of their games that I've played so far. Keep them coming!
Yes, there are some really interesting games in their treasure chest like Iris and the Giant, Legend of the Keepers, the upcomming Terraformers, Sigma Theory etc.

Will have to wait and see how Neurodekc will be.