It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

agentcarr16: Makes sense. I personally enjoy a few roles in the game, and I always put in 3 or 4 when hosting IRL. But I don't much enjoy role-madness, and I'm open to the idea of a role-less game.
zeogold: I've always loved role-madness because you know that nearly every single person has done something and knows something you don't, and is hiding/revealing/lying about it every day.
I suppose most of my qualms are more personal issues, then. If everybody's enjoying themselves, I have no problem with it, I just thought that more and more arguments and disagreements on how the game should be played have been cropping up recently.
Well, at least I've introduced a mechanic idea.
It's just different playstyles and preferences. To each their own.
agentcarr16: Makes sense. I personally enjoy a few roles in the game, and I always put in 3 or 4 when hosting IRL. But I don't much enjoy role-madness,
You only say that because you didn't play my game.
agentcarr16: Makes sense. I personally enjoy a few roles in the game, and I always put in 3 or 4 when hosting IRL. But I don't much enjoy role-madness,
bler144: You only say that because you didn't play my game.
Well, I kind of enjoy it. But it also annoys me and drives me crazy.
bler144: You only say that because you didn't play my game.
agentcarr16: Well, I kind of enjoy it. But it also annoys me and drives me crazy.
Oh, I love doing THAT with people even more.
Quick check-in to see how you all are holding up. How are you all holding up?

Thanks agentcarr16 and Krypsyn for the last game. Participated little, observed more little but enjoyed it a lot and wished I could have played till the end (of either game or me). The mechanics related to specters were confusing at first but rather amusing later on. What I did not like was some angry atmosphere at least while I played. Seemed unnecessary.

Uh uh! Thanks to adaliabooks for replacing me. I feel very thank'y way now.

Edit: saw you talking about playing and hosting, so from my side of things, I would:
- play: gladly, as things have settled down, I found a job and now I have more free time
- host: some time in the future I will join the ranks of hosts, but not just yet, as all I have are a few raw ideas

And I think Bookwyrm is right in saying that there should be some free time in between the games; something no less than a week sounds great.
Post edited June 05, 2016 by Dessimu
Dessimu: ..... I found a job and now I have more free time
Congratulations!!!
Dessimu: gladly, as things have settled down, I found a job and now I have more free time
That's great! Good luck with your new job!

By the way, what kind of job leaves one with more free time than before they had it?!
I'm feeling some type of feeling.
/smiles =) I really have missed you all! Thank you all for the kind words.
flubbucket: Congratulations!!!
I thanks thee!

I thanks thee as well! Job includes fishing, cakes with gummy bears, one shark and an unlimited supply of free black coffee. I get home and what do I do? I relax. Until I found the job, I would go around all day doing odd jobs and sending my CV to whatever dark place I can stick it in for whoever happy to take it.
It's good to hear from you, Dess! and even gooder to hear that things are going well! Did you pet a shark? Hopefully you didn't jump it!
drealmer7: Did you pet a shark? Hopefully you didn't jump it!
Would it sound terribly wrong if I said I stick my finger into it's jaws, looking for sharp teeth?
drealmer7: Did you pet a shark? Hopefully you didn't jump it!
Dessimu: Would it sound terribly wrong if I said I stick my finger into it's jaws, looking for sharp teeth?
noo, not too terribly anyway, it sounds...adventurously aquatic!
I have a QC started and sent out a bunch of PMs to regulars, for the "championship" spectacle (hopefully awesomely good) game thingee. If I didn't send it to you and you'd like it, send me a PM.
*makes mental note*

*must remember to gently F(oS)inger my fellows more...I think they'll like that more than me going at it so hard and fast, and rough!*
Post edited June 07, 2016 by drealmer7