It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
yogsloth: If you really enjoy mafia, I *highly* recommend this simply as an experience. It's crazy, it's fun, it's totally overwhelming on purpose, and it's definitely something to remember. I hope somebody wants to take a chance on it! I'm not eligible since I entered last year, so one a youse has to do it! :)
Well for all our sakes it best not be me......don't want our team entrant to lose early on, now do we? ;)

yogsloth: And let me tell you, if you've never used the MU software, it is an absolute dream come true.

The entire forum software was built from the ground up, 100% custom, specifically and exclusively designed for playing forum mafia. Once you use their software... it's a challenge trying to play without it!
Eh, I still like the personal touch a bit more. :)
===================================

joppo: Funny thing, I saw this post and I was "Oh no, GameRager edited a post. I guess Lift is going to have a word with him now..." :)
Lol, yup...didn't everyone know, Lift takes his games very seriously. ;D
==================================

yogsloth: Note: if the gamestate reaches LYLO, votes are locked - meaning you get one shot. You make your vote and then the system locks you out from changing it.
Imo this is a bit sucky, if I may be honest. :|
Post edited April 08, 2020 by GameRager
trentonlf: BIO:
[Insert whatever information or fun facts that you wish here. Talk about your mafia-related accolades, impressive stats, fun anecdotes, favorite role to play, strengths and weaknesses, your approach to the game, other players' quotes about you, or take out the piss on the whole thing and make some jokes. The ball is entirely in your court, this will be how you present yourself to your fellow competitors and to the many spectating communities.]

Is there anything anyone wants to add from the part I highlighted?
"Don't talk about roles on Day 1. Don't hint about them. Just don't."
trentonlf: BIO:
[Insert whatever information or fun facts that you wish here. Talk about your mafia-related accolades, impressive stats, fun anecdotes, favorite role to play, strengths and weaknesses, your approach to the game, other players' quotes about you, or take out the piss on the whole thing and make some jokes. The ball is entirely in your court, this will be how you present yourself to your fellow competitors and to the many spectating communities.]

Bookwyrm627: "Don't talk about roles on Day 1. Don't hint about them. Just don't."
Noooo....

"Everyone mass claim D1. Let's see if we can crack the setup. Doesn't matter that it's open."
ZFR: Noooo....

"Everyone mass claim D1. Let's see if we can crack the setup. Doesn't matter that it's open."
LOL
Or Capitalize every other letter until the entire alphabet or some silly message has been breadcrumbed. :D
also, offtopic: for those interested in Mil-History, https://ospreypublishing.com/blog/Free_eBooks_week_3/
Post edited April 10, 2020 by Microfish_1
trentonlf: I need to make a bio for the MU game:
“Honest as a heartbeat.”

The comparison is Steinbeck’s. It suits the man. It was said in gog mafia #64.
Argh, double post. I'm sorry, please have mercy!
SirPrimalform: Argh, double post. I'm sorry, please have mercy!
In case a mod needs verification, I saw the original post and can verify he didn't edit anything in the original post....only added to it.
Can I get a bump pretty please?
Happy Resurrection Sunday to all of you!

I hope you and yours are all blessed with safety and health!
Microfish_1: Happy Resurrection Sunday to all of you!

I hope you and yours are all blessed with safety and health!
Same to you.

Happy Easter, everyone.
May this Easter Sunday inspire you to new hope, happiness, prosperity, and abundance, all received through God’s divine grace.
Rebecca Resto is a good name for doing that sarcastic "alright, Chaka Khan!" thing where you call someone a name they're not to draw attention to some aspect of their behaviour you know what I mean? "alright, Rebecca Resto!"

I'm up next to host! Shall I do something I've vaguely thought about, something I've mentioned doing and forgot about, something experimental, or something totally new?
JoeSapphire: I'm up next to host! Shall I do something I've vaguely thought about, something I've mentioned doing and forgot about, something experimental, or something totally new?
Yes.
JoeSapphire: I'm up next to host! Shall I do something I've vaguely thought about, something I've mentioned doing and forgot about, something experimental, or something totally new?
No.
JoeSapphire: Rebecca Resto is a good name for doing that sarcastic "alright, Chaka Khan!" thing where you call someone a name they're not to draw attention to some aspect of their behaviour you know what I mean? "alright, Rebecca Resto!"

I'm up next to host! Shall I do something I've vaguely thought about, something I've mentioned doing and forgot about, something experimental, or something totally new?
I'm always up for experimental weird stuff.