It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ciemnogrodzianin: With 4500+ deals I guess it deserves its place in the OP, so I've added:
Love at First Pixel - - - - - 14-22 Feb

I'm still struggling to post all the deals in deals topic :D 10 minutes forum delay seems to be a real problem when I cannot sit here for a couple of hours...
Ouch.. yeah it doesn't seem very feasible anymore.
Maybe you could use an external webpage without limits or cooldowns?

Also, I must say that with the new store filters, a textual list of the full promo has become less convenient.
Currently, all the info I need is basically if new items have been added to the sale..
Post edited February 17, 2024 by phaolo
one month left until Gog's Spring Sale =)
nvm, necro
Post edited February 21, 2024 by neumi5694
Almost 2000 games on sale with the new Freebie :)
We use to call it a "Big Sale" and it's not even the Spring Sale yet :)

PoV: our wallets ;)
Post edited February 29, 2024 by erbello
What are our secret agents saying about the Spring sale? Any date I should mark on the calendar?
mdqp:
No secret agent news but it looks like since 2020 it has always been on a Monday around now, so Monday the 18th seems like a good guess. 2019 it was on a Thursday and before that it looks like it wasn't an annual event and was more variable when it did happen.
Post edited March 14, 2024 by joveian
Steam's sale starts today, and GOG usually goes first, so unless it starts today also, I guess this year it goes later.
bluethief: Steam's sale starts today, and GOG usually goes first, so unless it starts today also, I guess this year it goes later.
Well , no sign of a Spring Sale on Gog .
bluethief: Steam's sale starts today, and GOG usually goes first, so unless it starts today also, I guess this year it goes later.
I feel so tired: Well , no sign of a Spring Sale on Gog .
Either tomorrow or next Monday, then.
Looking at the past 4 years the Spring Sale usually starts around 20th on GOG. Last year there was a small event a week before that called Spring Sale Warm-up (for a week).
updating my wishlist and waiting for monday
I feel so tired: updating my wishlist and waiting for monday
Maybe we have to wait until Wednesday :-)
Maybe the plot twist is that this year there's no Spring Sale afterall...
bluethief: Maybe the plot twist is that this year there's no Spring Sale afterall...
At least we have two crappy Whale Rock Games bundles on sale . :p
bluethief: Maybe the plot twist is that this year there's no Spring Sale afterall...
Could be :). It looks like Steam just has a week long spring sale ending Thursday (with a cute sale animation :) ) and Epic has a couple week sale (like GOG usually does) ending the 28th. I guess Wednesday would give them the longest time as the main sale going after the others are done while still allowing comparison shoppers to check GOG prices before deciding if they want to buy on Steam.

Checking for special dates that might be nearby, I noticed that today is a decade since Linux support was announced. Would be nice if they did something nice to improve Linux support but doesn't seem likely :(.

Also, CD Projekt was started in May 1994 (as offline GOG, CDPR didn't appear until 2002) so that will be a round 30 years this year and I'm guessing they will do something special. Seems not close enough to just skip the Spring Sale entirely but if it seems meh or actually doesn't happen then maybe that is why.