It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

75338: Hmmm. New Year sale 2024 in the next few days, if at all?
If there is going to be one, it will likely start on February 11, which is the beginning of the Lunar New Year.
high rated
GOG's possibly teasing a big sale starting today:
https://twitter.com/GOGcom/status/1750489442672890215
And rumors that a giveaway is starting today, possibly Mordheim.
Post edited January 25, 2024 by SCPM
Be sure that GOG is American. All the promos confirm this.
SCPM: GOG's possibly teasing a big sale starting today:
https://twitter.com/GOGcom/status/1750489442672890215
Why are they talking like Tarzan? Or ist this just the normal form to which language has devolved on Xwitter?
>.>
<.<
pssst
Deals are already live.
high rated
Added: :)
New Year Sale - - - - - 25 Jan - 05 Feb
So when will the We Love Games sale start in this year ?
I feel so tired: So when will the We Love Games sale start in this year ?
Oh, you're right. And upcoming Monday looks like a right moment to launch such a promo.
I feel so tired: So when will the We Love Games sale start in this year ?
ciemnogrodzianin: Oh, you're right. And upcoming Monday looks like a right moment to launch such a promo.
If the current "We are currently experiencing an outage across our online services. Your downloaded files are in no way affected. Our Team is currently working on a fix." persists by then, it will be a great bonfire to watch.
darkangelz: If the current "We are currently experiencing an outage across our online services. Your downloaded files are in no way affected. Our Team is currently working on a fix." persists by then, it will be a great bonfire to watch.
They fixed the website , but there's no special sale .
I feel so tired: They fixed the website , but there's no special sale .
Maybe tomorrow? Two current sales end in a few hours.
Post edited February 13, 2024 by argamasa
high rated
There's supposed to be a Valentine's themed 'Love at First Pixel' sale running until February 20th. On sale tab shows about 1158 entries for me, so maybe the deals are already live.
https://twitter.com/WhitethornGames/status/1757449740571001327
SCPM:
That would be roughly the total number of products on sale from the Weekly sale and the Year of the Dragon sale.
SCPM:
InkPanther: That would be roughly the total number of products on sale from the Weekly sale and the Year of the Dragon sale.
Okay, I thought products more were added to the discount pile.
Edit: I see the tweet was deleted in the meantime, possibly because the sale couldn't go live in time.
Post edited February 13, 2024 by SCPM
high rated
With 4500+ deals I guess it deserves its place in the OP, so I've added:
Love at First Pixel - - - - - 14-22 Feb

I'm still struggling to post all the deals in deals topic :D 10 minutes forum delay seems to be a real problem when I cannot sit here for a couple of hours...