It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let's get physical

<span class="bold">Exanima</span>, the dark isometric RPG armed with a unique, physics-based combat system, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 15% launch discount.

You find yourself in a dark dungeon full of dangers shambling out of the shadows. You feel powerless, defenseless, alone. In order to survive, you'll need to grab a weapon and quickly familiarize yourself with Exanima's innovative combat system, which requires your undivided attention and adaptation to its dynamic flow. Every hit has it's own weight, angle, momentum, and impact.
The unconventional mechanics are being constantly refined and polished but Bare Mettle also aim to keep adding new content: complex NPC interactions, ranged and magic-based combat, additional encounters, items, and environments. After having successfully gone through the game's alpha and beta stages, they hope to release this compelling low-fantasy RPG within six to nine months, but as we all know the development process is full of emergent challenges, much like Exanima's core gameplay.

Learn to survive the dungeons by mastering the unique combat mechanics of <span class="bold">Exanima</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com. The 15% discount will last until May 23, 12:59 PM UTC.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
It looks a bit Dark Souls-y.
The selling point of 'physics-based combat' doesn't really appeal to me though.
high rated
robertgg: Another piece of paid beta/early access crap.

shame on you gog for allowing it
Do you just stalk the new releases to shitpost on In development titles?

Seriously, if you're that bothered why are you looking? No one is forcing you to buy them, grow up.
this looks awesome. would buy it, but short on money so i will wait.

edit: changed my mind, after some research. and off my wishlist it goes
Post edited May 16, 2016 by apehater
high rated
robertgg: Another piece of paid beta/early access crap.

shame on you gog for allowing it
looks pretty good to me! bought!
Nice! Glad to see it here as I read some very positive reviews on Steam...
I back this game on kickstarter -or the game who will be be develop after this"prologue", this is a little confusing right now-, but I never be able to run this early access on my computer...
Is the GoG actual version more stable, for thoses who buy this game here ?
Looks great. Instabought.
I backed Sui Generison Kickstarter years ago. Not sure if this is the game and it changed to something different or if this is another game that uses the battle mechanics that were developed for Sui Generis.

Maybe one of the devs can tell me?
looks purrrdy.
wonder if physics based combat means the attacks are simulated... so to speak. Like if you hit a wall, you don't just keep slicing through unrealistically.

I'm so bad at explaining myself...
edit: yea I figured it was what I said after watching the trailer. Will definitely buy it, once some tweaking to the combat is done. Just looks a little 'sloppy' as if the characters seem too weak to hold their weapons. No biggy, I'm sure things will iron out soon enough.
Post edited May 16, 2016 by micktiegs_8
PaterAlf: I backed Sui Generison Kickstarter years ago. Not sure if this is the game and it changed to something different or if this is another game that uses the battle mechanics that were developed for Sui Generis.

Maybe one of the devs can tell me?
Devs website might answer your question Click!
Post edited May 16, 2016 by Touwa
Pre-Alpha version?
Not going to buy it before it's "complete", but it does look promising. Will keep an eye on it.
Looks ok, let me know when its finished though.
Looks great, nice atmosphere,
Unfortunately, it is physics based combat,
I don't think I could get into it.
(generally prefer my RPG, turn-based,
not action)