It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Article: Schwarze Paedagogik by Linda Goecking
About violence at German schools.
Currently Aaron James' "Assholes: A theory". After having finished Harry Frankfurt's famous "On bullshit" (which didn't turn out immensely interesting : it's an attempt at an accurate philosophical description -as opposed to lies for instance- but I am more interested in the anthropological/sociological aspects -what encourages it so much nowadays- and there was only a couple of pages on that).
I read a page from the official guide for Imperialism II :

https://mega.nz/#!O2phlCLb!LlRqQcmbMeAzNg8zDdNQrzDZo4gqZlAm36Jfn3qtEQE
The Adventures of Maya the Bee by Waldemar Bonsels. I liked the cartoon a lot as a kid.
Post edited January 20, 2019 by huppumies
A Game Of Thrones. I'm a big fan of the TV show and I heard that the events of the book differ a whole lot. I wanted to see how much for myself.
War of the Twins - Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman

second book of the Dragonlance Legends trilogy
Article: Das Dilemma der Revolutionaere by Matthias Rohl
About revolutions and violence.
Plasma by Guadalupe Santa Cruz.
With the Old Breed, by EB Sledge, which was the basis of the HBO series The Pacific. I heard about it in an interview with Rami Malek because he and Joe Mazello are in it (both are in Bohemian Rhapsody).
Article: Die Verbannung der Wahrheit by Chris Hedges
Translation of Banishing Truth.
I recently finished "The End of Eternity", by Asimov, and now I'm reading "Paranoia, a Síndrome do Medo" by Stella Carr.
I just found a good bookfrom R.R. Korablov. He writes a good fantasy story with black humor and characters with a good description. It`s very good to read, but ti get a good pleasure i recommend you to read this before reading
Article: Bullshit-Jobs by David Graeber
Translation of On the Phenomenon of Bullshit Jobs: A Work Rant
Robert E. Howard
Mastering Exploratory Analysis with pandas
by Harish Garg